Thursday, April 02, 2009

WOHOOO~! I LOVE MY FRIENDS

U cannot believe how awesome today was!
oh maaaaaaaaaan! I LOVE LOVE LOVE TODAY!

First, I got a wake up call from a friend. haha. =)
Thanks for the call. =D xoxo

And,

Guess what? tht toot fella bossed me around again today..
and i was so TOTALLY WAITING for this oppurtunity to come to BLOW at him! Wahahahahahah~! i've been tolerating and keeping in my frustration all this while and it felt so DAMN GOOD letting it all out today~!!!! =) WOOH~! GO ME! x)

He ordered everyone to wipe the windows with PAPER/NEWSPAPER. because everyone forgot to bring a cloth to school. and he asked me to go wipe. i said. "Ya, i know" and the next moment i'm like SHYT. i talked to him. =.= So whtever la. i wipe. wipe wipe wipe the stupid window still nt clean, so i threw the paper away and decided to bring a cloth tmr instead. SO I CAN WIPE CLEANER.

So i sat behind with Jian,Lyn and Leb they all.. And he came and thts when all the drama started!

TOOT FELLA: Go wipe the windows
Mua: i already wiped mine.
TOOT FELLA: its not clean, go wipe again, Now.
Mua: i know. i'll bring a cloth so tht i can wipe cleaner tomorrow. paper cannot wipe clean.
TOOT FELLA: BUT I WANT YOU TO WIPE NOW. GO. *points to the window*
Mua: *burning and fuming and boiling* HWEE TEONG, D'you know How Bossy and cocky u have become eversince the start of the year? U keep asking people to do this do that. and when they ask why, u say "ITS COZ I ASK YOU TOO" wheres that respect?
TOOT FELLA: Interupts me and shows the stupid blur face. "What? SPeak chinese pls."
JIAN: Dont care him edy larh. Zzz.
MUA: SWT. * cannot, i have to blow nw. its the right time* So i started to talk in chinese and said.. U have been super bossy and u kept bossing everyone around. i know u are the ketua kelas, and u have authority and power. Just so you know, SO DO I. So why must i listen to every single word u ask of me?
TOOT FELLA: WHATS UR PROBLEM NOW. I'M ASKING U TO WIPE THE WINDOW. GO AND WIPE NOW!
LYN: Dont la. nothing one la. i wipe for her ok. i wipe.
MUA: *raises my voice coz he did so* WHY MUST I WIPE?! I ALREADY TOLD U I WANNA WIPE CLEANER SO I WILL BRING A CLOTH TMR. WATS UR PROBLEM MAN.
TOOT FELLA: YEAH. BUT I WANT YOU TO WIPE NOW! I'M ASKING U TO WIPE NOW! SO GO AND WIPE! IS IT THAT HARD?!
MUA: I DONT WANT. U ASK MEANS I MUST DO? U WANT MEANS I MUST FOLLOW? WHO ARE YOU TO BOSS ME AROUND LIKE YOUR DOG? U NOT ONLY BOSS ME BUT ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE IN CLASS ALSO. WHO ARE YOU TO TREAT US THAT WAY? U R THE KETUA, SO WHAT?! ALL OF US IN CLASS ARE EQUAL. U DUN CONTROL OUR LIVES. I ALSO HAVE A POSITION IN CLASS, BUT DO YOU SEE ME BOSSING PEOPLE AROUND LIKE YOU DO?! I ASK YOU TO HELP DO STUFFS, YOU DONT WANT. YOU PASS THE JOB TO OTHER PEOPLE. BUT U EXPECT OTHERS TO FOLLOW EVERY DAMN WORD U SAY.
TOOT FELLA: Can u talk softer abit? Why r u raising ur voice? I'm the KETUA. SO THEY SHOULD LISTEN TO ME. COZ I AM THE KETUA. I tell them to do what, they must do! coz i am the ketua.
Mua: In my mind, *UR THE KETUA SO FRIGGIN WHT. BIG DEAL.*
LYN :*wipes my window*
TOOT FELLA: GO and wipe the window NOW. I want u to wipe NOW!
Mua: I'M NOT GONNA. WHat u wanna Do? U scared teacher scold u? Scared then if she find you tell me, i go talk to her.
TOOT FELLA: who says i'm scared of teacher?! now i want you to wipe the window. GO! I WANT TO SEE U WIPE THE WINDOW!
Mua: Just now i wipe already! u got see meh?! NO. U DIDN'T SEE! SO WHATS UR PROBLEM.I say i wipe tmr, i wipe tmr LARH.
TOOT FELLA: U JUST GO NOW. GO! WIPE! USE WATER!
Mua: thinks * omg this fella is such an ASS. and an idiot. like c'mon. Use water + paper to wipe the window? what characteristics of paper dont he understand. =.=.....* I ALREADY SAID I WONT. I WILL WIPE TOMORROW WITH A CLOTH. WHICH PART OF THE SENTENCE DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?! NOT LIKE I SAY I DUN WAN TO WIPE RIGHT? I SAY I WILL WIPE TOMORROW.
TOOT FELLA: YOU GO NOW! *points to window* GO!
CHI WING: SHUT UP LA! TIAM! SO #$%^&* NOISY!
TOOT FELLA: *Stares at chi wing* YOU GO AND WIPE.. NOW!!!!!!!
CALEB: ENOUGH LARH. WATS UR PROBLEM. DONT DO STUFF THT WILL MAKE THE WHOLE CLASS ANTI YOU.
TOOT FELLA: i'm just asking her to wipe the window
CALEB: Yeah la! YOU ASK SO SHE MUST DO. You ask then okay already..
TOOT FELLA: Yeah, i ask. SO?
CALEB: Yeah yeah, you ask then everyone must obey wht u say. Why u keep forcing her to do things? Stop bugging her.
TOOT FELLA: I JUST WANT HER TO WIPE THE WINDOW! SHE WIPE NOT CLEAN!
CALEB: LYN YIE ALREADY HELP HER WIPE. SO WATS UR PROBLEM NOW?! *walks away*
TOOT FELLA: *Speechless* SO WHAT NOW?! .............. takes off specs and starts crying.
MUA: .............................in my mind * HUH. CRYING. SWTS. WHINNER.*

I was so DAMN HAPPY when Caleb stood up for me.
SO SONG I TELL YOU. I guess the prob with this fella is tht his EGO too high edy and he cannot humble himself. and once he kena defeated, HE CRY. wow. awesome solution and reaction. The "Pity Trick". heh. He thinks he ketua so everyone must bow down to him. ALL HAIL HWEE TEONG. MY FOOT! go find Dogs to boss around. but i wont tolerate ur nonsense anymore. U've got the wrong concept in leading. Yes, u have to bahagikan kerja and REMIND people to do their duty. NOT ORDER. stupid fella.

He cry. I FLY. ;)

I was so damn happy and relieved. i finally got to let it all out and BOY WAS THAT AN AWESOME FEELING! :) He has been bullying me eversince January man! i cant believe i tolerated his nonsense till arpil! haha. I've been ranting to my friends bout it eversince. certain friends. Chi wing, Leb, Lyn, Jian, Jia Yi, Khai Yein, Marilyn,Kok Sime and a few others. =) for those mates tht dunno whts been going on may think all of this was just because of the window. But it was definitely not just about the window. ;) There is more than what meets the eye =D

After recess he FINALLY did stuffs on his own and didnt boss me to do it instead. AWESOME. i don't care if he hates me or smth. Its better him hating me than he talking to me. PAIN IN THE BUTT I TELL YOU.

So we only had EST.. and the whole day no teachers came in. ;)
today was super duper awesome. hope the rest of my school days stays tht way. =) hope he dun give me unecessary shyt. and again, I LOVE MY FRIENDS! =) seriously. =)


.SHE IS ZUPER HAPPIE. :)

7 comments:

  1. rawr! owning wei! wahahahaa~!!!
    u finally machinedgunned him ti the ground woots~!

    =chiwingzz=

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'he cried'. hahahhahaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG IM SO PROUD OF U
    nxt time kick his ass more often.
    then stop. u dont want your feet to stink like him.

    muahahah! he cried. & hes...17?
    LOL. cool. good job celine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah~hope he will know whatz the problem he has...
    always call ppl do this do that..like sendiri tak tau buat~
    he last year really better than this year..form 3 he be ketua oso like this,open my pensil box and take my thing without my permission or asking me.RUDE

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Hell Hath no Fury like a Girl Scorned"

    This situation proves this statement true.

    LuLz.

    PS: I would probably do the same thing if it was me. Heck, i'd even throw in a punch to the face for good measure.

    You Go SisTa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aiyooo... abit embarrassing la for a 17 yr old to be acting like that. he so needs to grow up... and a good spanking. HARD. If you ever need help with that... heh... u kno who to ask for help =P

    Jeez. who the heck made him ketua in the first place?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chicken Wing : YEAH! PWN-ED. x) It felt AWESOME. ;) like a sigh of relief. =D

    Jovenne: Haha! at the He cry, I Fly? IT RYHMES. =D hehe..

    Karyn!: Hahah. Hmm i dont usually make ppl cry.. =/ BUT i dont feel bad when he cried. =D

    Low: Yes yes, i hope he learns and stops bossing us all around! Yes man! RUDE is the word. haha..

    Daniel: Nyahaha. i had to teach him! =/ GO ME! x) Which daniel r u anyways? Daniel Tan JB/Daniel Russia/Daniel Tan KL? x) Should be Dan JB gua. BUT why din u link ur blog if it was u? hmm.. *wonders*

    Erin: HAHA! EXACTLY! guess he doesn't handle power well. =X and YEAH! he needs to seriously grow up and wake up! haha yesh yesh! IF he ever kacau me again tht is. then he needs to be thought real HARD! =P A class teacher tht had a problem with my class as well. x)which isn't my class teacher no more coz she merajuk and ask the principle to change class teacher. haha!

    ReplyDelete