Wednesday, April 01, 2009

APRILS FOOL... NOT!

OMG. U R SUCH AN

IDIOT.

THANKS FOR RUINING MY GREAT START OF THE DAY. NOT.
as if i'd let some unworthy idiot ruin my day. SO NOT WORTH MY PRECIOUS SECONDS IN LIFE BEING ANGRY OVER SOME Worthless P*e*e of *h**!

I'm nt gonna talk to u. so dont talk to me! if u need to tell me some important msg, SEND A MESSENGER. PFFT. BTW.

UR APRIL's FOOL JOKE WAS SO DAMN FUNNY I LAUGHED UNTIL I ALMOST DIED.
NOT. lamestnoobinthewholewideworld~! GO FLY KITE!

*******************************************

Anyways. enough bout tht idiot. sheesh.
I started my day by calling e wonderful sleeping ho ho beauty at 12am. =)


A cheerleader


A crazie hyper funny sleepy joker hawt pretty TALL skinny Young Lady


And most of all, a Best Friend. =)

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN LYDIA MILLER!
I was the first to call and wish her! hee~! ^^
we totally need to hang out one day soon. The 3 of us. :)
Iloveyou woman~!!

And I gotta be honest.
I hardly get april fooled coz i'm always the one april fool-ing people. But this year. when i woke up at 6.20AM..i blurly looked at an sms from BOO CHONG aka my singing kaki, and yes, i got april fooled in a sec but realized it the next moment. abit slow in the morning. =P and so, i got april fooled.. by an SMS. my oh my, can u believe tht?! x) and so.. i tak puas hati..

And April Fooled my aunt. her reaction was simply h i l l a r i o u s. =)
I din do those super lame old tricks like "Eh, ur skirt stain or whtever"
"AH SUN JIE! WAKE UP! i woke up late! its 7.30am already!"
: *shocked look* whts wrong with us, why we keep waking up late
"*runs out of the room as if rushing to get ready* *hides behind the wall and observe*"
:*looks at hp* i tot she would hav figured it out by then coz she looked at the time, but she was blur i guess. and so she started panic-ing and wanted to go into the bathroom. she saw me and said , GO WASH UR FACE LA. WHT U DOING?!
"*smirks* CHILLING. Happy April Fools Day! *runs as fast as i can away*
:*chase me till i had no place to run*
" i hugged her and said HAPPY APRIL FOOLS! =D
: and she pulled up my pyjamas. =.=

x). my first victim. =P i did a few and got bored. so anyways.. i was having a pretty good day till a fella, or an idiot actually, had to piss me off. yes, he is the fella i'm talking about above.

You ask me to help u copy because there are two pages. U said it would be faster if u copied one page and i copy the other. SO FINE. i did. But your writting was so terrible that the whole class didn't know S*it of what you were SCRIBBLING. SO i copied EVERYTHING FOR THE SAKE OF THE CLASS'S EYES. DO YOU KNOW HOW FREAKING TIRING IT IS TO WRITE THE WHOLE WHITE BOARD + THE GRAPH BOARD?! HOW MUCH OF MY TIME YOU HAVE WASTED?! WHEN I COULD'VE STUDY SOME OTHER STUFF INSTEAD?! TRY DOING THAT AND HAVE ME SAY APRILS FOOL TO YOU IN THE END OF EVERYTHING AND FINDING OUT THAT WHATEVER I WROTE ON THE BOARD WAS ACTUALLY IN THE DAMN TEXTBOOK WHEN EVERYONE COULD'VE JUST COPIED FROM THERE. Such things should not be taken or used as a joke. Still can joke when someone was fuming with anger. ADDING TO THE FIRE ARENT CHA. such an idiot. urgh. PLS GO LEARN HOW TO JOKE AT THE RIGHT TIME THE RIGHT WAY. NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS A JOKE JUST SO YOU KNOW. I TAKE MY RESPONSIBILITIES IN SCHOOL SERIOUSLY. SO DONT GO MESSING WITH MY RESPONSIBILITY.

I HOPE U FELT STUPID WHEN U LAUGHED ALONE AND THE WHOLE CLASS KEPT SILENT.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

William Shakespeare

Anyways, i was super pissed, and went to the toilet to wash off the ink on my hand. Marilyn tried to calm me down but i was super pissed and so i didn't really layan her. I'm sorry for that Marilyn! hope u understand. And chi wing and Jian Yi tried to calm me down also. But I, celine yap kah may is a super quite person when she is super angry. SUPER SILENT. SS. =.= And some ppl say its scary. yes i agree. its better to see someone who is angry let it all out by shouting or whtever than keeping real quiet. SUPER not me. BUT ANYHOO. i've been like tht eversince i was a kid. yesh. so i was super quiet and didn't really layan anyone who spoke to me. I'M SORRY! but i hope u understand. and then, i cooled down. wasnt emo NO. I was PISSED. thats all. Noobie Chi Wing finally manage to make me smile during chemistry. =) and so did Jian. TANG KIU guys. =) means alot. appreciate every bit of it. ;)

So that was my Day. Wanna kutuk the fella?
Be my Guest. :)

FROM TODAY ONWARDS WE HAVE NO CONNECTION AT ALL.
i know not of such person.
Dun speak to me because ur voice will be like the wind tht comes and go.
PFFT.

i usually feel super bad after doing such post/entries and i will delete em after a few hours. but i have no such regrets posting this entry. u deserve every bit of my piece of mind.

Sekian,
Terima Kasih.

No comments:

Post a Comment