Sunday, April 05, 2009

I'M GOING!


I'M GOING! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe this!! its just.. SO UNBELIEVABLE! hahahah! oh maaaan! AHHHHHHHHHH~! i'm so happy and excited i'm screaming as i blog..! HAHAHA! Boon Sin actually failed to get tickets. and so i comfort him and told him theres always next time. HONESTLY. i totally put this behind me. BUT he didn't! No he didn't! he continue searching and calling everywhere for tickets!!! and finally HOPE came! So he rushed all the way to Bangsar to get 2 tickets out of the LAST 30 tickets! OMGGGGG! WE ARE SO FORTUNATE!!! and that also people started booking and buying em tickets already!!!!
I was pretty.. Zzz today..
And Suddenly boon sin called and ..
***********************************
Boon: Hey,u wanna see david anot?
Celine: who doesnt?!
Boon: then lets go to the airport on wednesday! =)
Celine: x) u siao arh?! haha who wanna fetch us!
Boon: yeah lorh. Sighss.. if only we could go..this sat..
Celine: aiks. yeaah. =( u still havent got over it yet huh?
Boon: Yeaaah! cant go airport.. so far...Then would you accompany me to Sunway on the 11th and go there early? as in 7-8am.
Celine: Huh.. For wht???
Boon: Go for his concert larh..
Celine: aiyoo.. stand outside there mehh.. =.=... no tickets..
Boon: I'VE GOT EM TICKETS!!!
Celine: OMG?! WHAT??!!! SERIOUSLY??!!!!
Boon: Yeaaah wei! *explains hw he got em* but we've gotta go there early coz the ticket stated tht "ticket holders are not comfirmed a spot as there will only be 3000 seats." So we've gotta go early!
Celine: OMG YEAAAH! WE MUST! Ahhh i cant believe thiss! u better not be pulling my leg!
Boon: Actually.. I'm just playing larh.. Sighs.. =(
Celine: Wei! dont play la! Seriously! Yes or No?!
Boon: Haha. i got the tickets larh! =) plus his album and the limited edition lyrics booklet! 2 of em!
Celine: Really??? really really really????!
Boon: YES LARH! haha.. nasib baik i didn't give up. =)
Celine: AHHHHHHHHH THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
*************************************

He so totally made my day maaaan!
WHEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!!!! =))))))))
I cannnot cannnnnnooootttt belieeeeveeee thiss!
but still! i will stick to my principle!
Expect the unexpected. =DDD
So tht we dont get SUPER dissapointed in the end. =P Ahh yesh!
i'm gonna start preparing sign boards and letters and wht nots! I SO TOTALLY WANNA HAVE A PICTURE WITH HIM! OH PRETTY PLEAAAASEEEE~! WWWWWWWWHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ahaha. celine sot liao. x)

Neways. I just HAD to share this. =) if not i would've explode~! all the excitement is just too much to contain! nyahahahahahahah!

YES DAVID! I'LL BE SEEING YOU!!! WOOOOOOT~!!! =)

I CANT WAITTTTTTTT~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: