Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm Feeling It!

Aaah. i feel very.. stressed out. =(
I felt very stressed out in chemistry tuition tht day..
its like.. reality check/hit/blow kinda thing.
I'M SO NOT PREPARED FOR MY EXAMS!
my chemistry tuition teacher was... scary tht day...
i felt super inferior..

argh.

and the stupid weather didn't do any good!
it was so friggin hot yesterday.!
and TODAY. oh gosh. makes u feel all sleepy and moodless...

HOW TO STUDY. omgggggg...
i neeeeeeeed to study..! Physics on MONDAY!
i bathe cold water like dunno hw many times today.. =.=...
ahhh.. i'm so happy my mum called yesterday.

Pa.. and Ma.. i really miss u both larh..
Didn't talk to the both of u for so long already..
I miss ur voices. =(
Summore cant go back JB this coming sat.. must go public speaking.. and stay back in KL while the whole side of the family here is going back.. pfft.

I MISS U ALOT PA AND MA!!!!!!

Hmmsh. Okaay. back to my books.
just really needed to blog a lil.
I need to dance la.. or go swimming..
needa release em stress..
the choir thingy really added to the stress i was feeling. =(
ACCUMULATION = BAD.

take me where i've never been, help me on my feet again.
Show me that the good things come to those who wait..

No comments:

Post a Comment