Friday, April 24, 2009

What a day oh what a daay!

ADDMATHS WAS BRAIN DEHYDRATING!!!!!
two hours and a half of addmaths is just pure MADNESS!
Ahhhhhhhhhh.. i sucked so badly at addmaths today..
T_T i felt terrible after the test...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. =(

i felt disappointed with myself! =(
i am still! disappointed i tell uuuuuuuuuu! =(
but i wont give up! i'll make sure i'll rock addmaths by the time my trials arrive! hopefully! and i'll rock it to the hardest especially when SPM comes!

I CAN DO ITSSS!

i've got public speaking competition tmr.
transports settled. taking taxi with the teacher. =.=
she finally insaf and feel bad maybe. for asking us to go ourselves. PFFT.
ZHAO AH LEIIIIIIIIIIIII! *chi wing u influenced muaaaa* nvm, u steal quotes from me too.. =D

so far, today was a not so happy day. =(
felt sad sad sadddddddddsssss!
nvm. going for chem tuition later. and then going to FGA to see an Easter production thingy with benson. his friend's church. lawl.

hopefully that'll brighten my day. =D
kahmayilovejoooooooo! x) ?

u eat all my keropok! T_T
Gimme baaaaaack.! :(

2 comments:

  1. LoL FGA kl?..

    I know a few ppl that are connected there..


    LuLz small world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! i saw zhen yang there. duno whether u noe him. =P

    ReplyDelete