Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Stupidity.

I'm sorry.
i'm sorry for not telling you the truth.
i'm sorry for hiding things from you..

i didn't know what came on to me today..
i didn't know what was wrong with me today..
i didn't know what was i thinking..

STUPID GIRL.
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!

i just didn't want you to think of me that way.. and misunderstand me and have the wrong idea about me.. but everything that i didn't want you to think of me ...happened anyways...

u ended up thinking that way of me.. u ended up thinking of exactly what i didn't want you to think..

i didn't want you to think that i bluff you..
and lie to you that where i was.. where i am and all..
its all a lie. it wasn't.

but u ended up thinking that way in the end.
sighs.
................................
sigh whatever i say right now is just..
Nothing.

it'd mean nothing.
all i wanna say is that..
i completely understand how u feel.. and why u would feel the way ur feeling..
and i just want to say that...

i am.... really.. Sorry...
The first and the last time.
I promise.

i've learnt my lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment