Thursday, March 18, 2010

I am the Boss of my Life.

I decide whether i want to be happy or not..
i decide who i'd allow to spoil my day..
I AM the one who decides whether to let things affect me or not..
I AM the one who decides whether to continue being emo or not..
I AM the one who decides whether to share and love and care..
or to stay away.. hate.. and harden up myself..

I AM the one who decides who to open myself to..
I AM the one who decides who i can trust..
who i want to talk to.. who i would let and allow to share the pain with me..
to share my problems hurts and tears with..

I DECIDE WHO I WANNA BE..
HOW I WANNA BE..

I.. AM.. THE BOSS .. OF MY LIFE.

and its time u start being a good Boss.. Celine Yap Kah May.
remember the advice u used to give to other people..
YOU CANT CHANGE A PERSONS ATTITUDE..
OR CHARACTER OR PERSONALITY..
BUT YOU CAN LEARN HOW TO ADAPT TO THEM.

SO YOU, CELINE YAP KAH MAY.. IS THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO CHANGE..IN ORDER FOR THEM PEOPLE TO NOT AFFECT YOU. YOU.. NOT THEM.

but never forget..
ultimately..God is the Judge and Most Highest position ever in your life.
so dont forget Him too.

ITS A NEW DAY.
and IM GONNA HAVE A KICK ASS ONE.
i aint gonna let anyone affect or spoil THE AWESOME day that im going to have that easily again like yesterday!
NO MOREEEEEEEEE! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..!

Remember!
You are in control of your own Life.
Gogogogogogogogogogogogo~~~~~~~~!
Wipe away them tears and set off for your oh-so-awesome day!
and dont forget..
LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE. =)

so SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...!
=) =) =) =) =) =)

ILYTB&P CYKM.!

No comments:

Post a Comment