Friday, March 26, 2010

Craziee I Tell Joo!

Whoaaa.. i just had a super crazie day!
And i really mean.. CRAAAZIEEEEEEE~!

can mean good can mean bad too..
but anyways! i had fun! =D
i went to sunway lagoon with marilyn!
oh my my~! i finally went to sunway lagoon...
AGAIN! after nt going there for lieeek..
YEAARS! O.O

so yeah man!
it wasss AWESOMEEEEEEEE~! hahaha..
i had fun really.
we played almost everything!
and sot sot one.. we run to one park to another..
hahaha so funny.. xDDDDDDDD
but yeah was fun. reall GoOD fun!
=)))

then after that got some shitty stuffs tht happened..
tht wasn't so fun anymore.
T_T ... *cries* like REAL shitty stuffs..
T____T...!!! tht made me feel TERRIBLE!
SHitty.. Crappy.. Unsecured.. Lost.. and ALONE!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~!
But then..

TADAAAAAAAAA~!
QIAN TO THE RESCUE~! *plays superman song*
xD yesssssssssh~!
qian was my HERO of the day! =)
like literally! =)
ahh i love you Qian.. thank you so so so very very much!
u've no idea how much it means to me!

and super alot of thanks also tooooo~~~~
NicKam! Didi.. =) My FOO FOO DIDI~! xD
Sheryl Dear!
Chi Wing!
Boon Sin!
Wai King!
Lyn Yie!
Zhong Hao!
And Marilyn.. =)

Thanks alot! Seriously. you know i love you. =)

Yes yes yes~!
they were there for meee~!
when i felt soooooooooo terrible.. T_T gaaah.
but yes! i am alright now.
i feel safe now. haha.
ahh. wht a nightmare. T_T

but anyhoo..
yes. i had a good day overall.
QIAN just made my day.
closed with Dii making me smileeee and laugh. =)

haha. my craziee day. both good bad happy sad..
Wht to do..
imma crazieee person. =P

night night!
super tired. T_T
And and and....
NO MORE STAIRS FOR ME PLEAAASEEE~!

PS: Oh yeah! i send my old phone for repair.. and yeah.. sighs.. EVERYTHING in my phone is gone. like..literally EVERYTHING! the nokia tunes are also gone! themes! all gone!!! Goodness gracious me. T_T and my baby inbox. its .. so.. empty.. T_T.. ahhhh.. *let go let go let go!* time to feed my baby inbox with new food. whether it likes it or not! =/ but still! i wont deny that its still painful! all my smses since i was 15 years old leh! they're liekkk.. GONE! T_T ahhh.. whtever.. its doneee.. =( so yeah. LET GO U DOINK! pffft!

PPS: oh oh oh! i finally understand why i was like.. smth wrong yday when all the drama was happening but i steaaaadyyy only! xD this means that...

OH-MY-GOODNESS!
CELINE YAP IS BACK ON TRACK BABY!
WOO YEHHHH~! xD

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment