Tuesday, April 06, 2010

SHE CLIMBED THE HILL! =D

OMGOSSSSSSSSSSH!!!!!!!!!!
CELINE YAP LIKE TOTALLY PASSED YO!
WOOOOOO YEHHH BABYYYYYYYY!

YESH!
i took my driving test again today.
only had to do bahagian 2 which were the hill..parking and 3 point turn!
so yes. i was kinda nervous.
ok not kinda. i was like VERY NERVOUS!
WHY?

coz i had to pay rm150 to retake my test.
and i wouldn't want to waste another rm150 and fail again!
so yes. i had pressure!!! i worked for tht money kay. =(

so yes. went there by 8am..
i was no.5 for the ulangan.
so i tot i'd end fast!
but i was soooo wrong. T_T
guess wht? turns out the people who are retaking..
had to wait for those who first time sitting for test..
THEN ONLY it would be our turn.
worst part was.. the place/hut we sat under..
was EXACTLY beside a place..
that was doing open burning..
and nt some small fire kinda thing k. BIG HUGE ONE!
THE SMOKE! ahh my goodness.. T_T
HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF GLOBAL WARMING?!
the wind blew all the smoke to our direction..
i sat there and breathe in smoke for like..almost 2 hours kay!
terrible humans! =(

so yes. by the time it was my turn..
i was burning hawt edy!
Sweating? definitely!! and guess wht colour i wore?
BLACK. nice yeah? xD ahh my gosh..
so yes.. got in the car.. said my last prayer and..
went up the hill. stopped perfectly on the line.
So when he asked me to go down..
this was the part where i failed..
the part i needed to overcome..
balanced the clutch and the accelerator..
and with super strong faith!
i put down the handbreak.
AND SHE CLIMBED THE HILL WITHOUT SLIDING BACKWARDS!
SHE DID IT! SHE MADE IT!

Once she parked the car, she ran up to the officer..
smiling from ear to ear!
running.. with JOY! =))))))))) oh my my!
u'd nvr understand how happy i felt!
so happy, i couldn't even write properly..
or sign my signature properly!
so filled with joy.. my hands were shaking!
I WAS.. DELIRIOUS. =)

after overcoming the hill i feared..
everything seemed so clear. =)
i was so so very happy after overcoming the hill!
The parking and 3 point turn was like..
NOTHING! HAHA. ahhh..

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)))
when the officer said.. congrats!
u passed this bahagian!
i literally JUMPED FOR JOY! hahaha..
i was so happy.. a sigh a of relief.. =)
ahhhhhh! heheheheh! benson was waiting for me..
he came to support me.. the minute my driving test results were certified..
i ran to benson and hugged him! hehehehe..
oh man. precious moments these are! =)

so yes! its a very happy day for me! haha..
BUT. VERY TIRING ONE AS WELL!
Went home, gt rdy for coll..
and took the ktm to coll.. the weather..
oh my my! it was BURNING HOT!
like i said before.. the sun must have been very happy!
it shined.. like no ones business!!
it must've been as happy as i was. =P
hehe.

so yeah man. college was.. tiring. xD
had Moral Studies. was boring.. T_T
coz for 2 whole hours.. i sat there..
listening to people intro themselves..
Ahhh.. T_T i was the last. :D
i didn't wanna go intro myself..
BUT. MY BUNCH OF CRAZIE WILD FRENS RITE..
just HAD to buat bising! xD
those doinks.. they were like..
CELINE!!! U HAVENT INTRO-ED URSELF!
GO CELINE! WOO YEHHH!!! =.=!
hahaha those people ar..
but really.. i was .. so.. spaced out!
anyhoo.. met new friends! =)
hehe. got closer to some friends..
and felt kinda bad when i didn't sit with a the other groups!
i sat wit the friends i just met..
din sit with my crazie or quiet friends..
and they were like.. CELINE!
wht u doing there sia?! xD ahh.. hmm..
maybe i'll just sit with diff ppl everyday. aha. :D
xD anyways! Thanks Wee Giap! =)
for teman-ing me! =)

So yes. class ended at 5pm.
PEAK HOUR MAN.
missed TWO trains coz it was full..
everytime i ngam ngam reach the door..
the door closes.. and yeah.. cant go in edy..
coz too pack. ahh. two trains. waited so long!
reached home at 7pm.
OOOH YEAH! when i was in the train right.. i was like..
SO NEAR WITH THIS DUDE!
face to face! tht if i moved forward even by a tinsy bit..
I'D LITERALLY KISS HIM WEIH!
no joke. haha.. and he kept talking to me!!!
despite how close we were.
anyways i turned my back against him..
more ppl came in.. i turned my head sideways A TINY BIT.
and geez man.. i almost ter-kissed him. T_T
peak hour. tsk tsk tsk..

then i had a massive headache after college..
so i felt terrible at kl sentral..in the ktm.. and durin dinner..
but altho i had headache.. i still started to wrap my books after bathing..
and i SO regret doing so!serious.
i was like..feeling so.. T_T coz i hate wrapping books!
i finally rmbered hw much i hated wrapping books!
and plus, i was really exhausted and had a headache..
I USED UP 1 HOUR AND ONLY MANAGED TO WRAP TWO BOOKS!
TWO! CAN U BELIEVE THAT?!!!!
ahhh.. felt so.. T_T.. i was so noisy. HAHA.
i kept going.. NOOOOOOOOOOHHH!
or.. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH! or.. WUWUWUWU~! T_T
AND.. HELP MIEEEEEEEEEEEE!
LOL. benson got annoyed. I think. HAHA.
then he came in and was like.. WHat what?! help wht?!
then i told him my problem.. NOW. problem is..
my brothers dont wrap books. T_T
NOHHHH~! T_T anyways i finally finished wrapping all my text books.. ahh finally.. but i felt quite frustrated after tht.. and felt so.. T_T so i came online. hahahaa.. tho..i really am.. tired.. and having a headache still. ahh. i need to sleep.

haha so yesh.
that was my day. =)
i must admit!
i have been going out alot lately..
imagine.. i managed to watch 3 movies..
in the cinemas.. in one week!
not normal for me! hahahahahaha! tsk tsk tsk..
celine celine. =P HAHA. i've so many pictures to share with you guys!
and yeah.. i've been kinda busy lately..
i havent even had time to upload them to the computer!
College starts this week. first day today..
and i have classes from Monday-Friday!
yeh man. gonna be so busy now..
BUT! blogging. i still will! =P

time for me to sleeeep. =))
felt so much btr after blogging. mwahahah. xD
OH YEAAH!

OH DARLING READERS!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME CLICK ON THE NUFFNANG ADD!! SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN HELPING ME CLICK! HEHEHE..

seriously. =)
thanks alot! hehe.
dun stop ya?! wee~~~! ^^

Love.!
Nighty Night World!

1 comment:

  1. work for the rm150? hahahaha more like camwhore and sit, stone and wait! =P lalala! OMG dear so happy for you that i kinda told my parents as well =D hahaha!

    dear dear, wo hen ai niii <3

    ReplyDelete