Thursday, April 15, 2010

College! :D

Hello Peeps! :D
okokokok! hahaha i know i've delayed college pics for like..
super the long! hahahaa... but here they are lar k!
hahahaha.. all my college peeps bugging me for em..=P
NOT MY FAULT! FACEBOOK KEEPS PHAILING MEE! D:
so here are the pics k! hahahaha..
okok! so heres this cute thing about my coll mates.
last friday, MISS CHONG KAR YAN..
decided to wear Black on Monday! as in all of us..
hahaha u'll see the pictures later of .. "Us" .. haha..
AND suddenly everyone thought it was MY idea! =.=!
hahaha .. no idea how it became my idea pulak.. =P
SO.. Monday! had Moral Studies.. =)
SIVA WHY U TALKING ON THE PHONE HAR?! xP
Haha.. =P
actually her name is Darshini.. but kar yan influenced all of us into calling her Siva. hahaha. poor girl. =P
Meet! Xin Yi,Kar Yan,Chan Hong,Celine =D and Ong aka Wee Giap!
Chan Hong.Celine.Ong. =)
Us and Thandusha! =)
Ong looks like he's in LALA LAND. =D
Xin Yi and Kar Yan!
Wee Giap! =)
He's a crazie hyper giler guy larh. hahahaa..
definitely dont look like it at all tho! =P
we all got deceived by his looks didnt we?! haha.
Thandusha.. =)

Meet Annabelle aka Ying! =)
She sot sot one leh. hahahaha..
always buat muka one! =P


So yes! THIS. IS . USSSSS! hahaha..
Yes yes the people i hang out with the most in college now.. =)
TUESDAY!
aka WHITE DAY! hahahahaha.. yesss.. white day. xDDDDDDDD! we decided to wear white the next day. hahahaha.. so smacks forhead man. xD!
Chan Hong,Ong aka Wee Giap and Moi! =)
WHITE WHITE WHITE! xD
Haha. YING ahh! the doink doink! =P
Emily,Phyllis and Kar Yan!
the cutie and the doink doink! hahaha..
ONG! tsk tsk tsk. always kidnap chan hong's i phone during class.. Nvr pay attention har?! xP
YESH. we had economics class! =)


Hahahaha... Annabelle aka Ying! the master of making faces! =P
Ong tired edy. xD yessssh. After econs class! haha.. =)
WEDNESDAY!
Had lunch at a mamak after Law class! aka ELS!
aka English Legal System! =)
Lyndda and Kit Inn!
CHAN HONG!! =)
i call him Kan Chiong. :D
He self declared it. hahaha.
Ying and Ong!
CHONG KAR YAN!
Apparently we're related! hahahaha.. found out thru Joanne aka my cousin! =) and yeah! we memang sit with each other in class even before we found out! hahahaha...
Emily and Phyllis!
Phyllis is super super the fair and she's mix japanese + Chinese.!
Ong the crazie, KenJi the singer? =D
Meet Lyndda!! my first friend in college! first girl i met on the way up to orientation in the lift. hahaha! sat together for a while and then got seperated into groups.. T_T she's a chinese muslim. =)


Kenji! =) His 20! two years older than us. hahaa. NEW FRIEND! :D
Rawr! ANNABELLE AKA YING!
always never smile properly one..*bish!*
Kit Inn! 11As student yo! and i think she's really cute. =P
her character also. hahahaa..
Emily! =) she always use her hp take candid pictures ahhh! i've yet to see the collections of me! hahahahhaa..
Kar Yan!!! My long distanced cousin!
omg man. found out through Joanne that we're related! haha..
small small world.. =)
ONG: Eh akka ele eleee~! xD
hahaha tht stupiddd ong. hahahahaha..
weee~! BLUE PEOPLE! xD
FINALLY U SMILE PROPERLY! hahaa. Ish! xD
Ong aka Wee Giap!! =)
Kar yan and Wee Giap!

Then after i reached Kepong Ktm Lyn Yie came to fetch me and we yam chaaaaaaa-ed!!! =DDD didn't see tht stupid for ages! D: was emo the previous night and so he brought me out! and drove me! like finally?! hahahahaha.. we went old townnnn!!! =)))) i met JIA YI TOOOO!!! =D =D =D! sry didn't pei u on tuesday.. =(
Jia Yi oh Jia Yi!! =)
hwaaaaaaaah! i love the lightttt!
FISHY AHHHHHH! =)
ILY.. really.. =)

Eeeeeeeeeeeee! POSER GILER AHHH! xD
*runs away* hahaha..
take 2!
take 3!
take 4! see. he really loves fooddddd! hahaa..
take 5! eat eat eaaaaat only. =P
take 6! =P
Weee~! my ice cream and tehhhh ais! hehehe. =D
Lyn Yie.. =)
POSER! =P
Thanks alot Darl! =) for treating me and fetching me from the ktm. =) really appreciated it! U really enlightened me and made my day!!
*hugs hugs hugs huggggggggs!* ily!!

TODAY!
Awww kok jin so shy. xDDDDD =P
Meet Kok Jin! =) Travels from Banting everyday!
9As student yo! hahaha.. =) HE ALWAYS CALLS ME..
CELINE YAP! xD always got the Yap behind one! ish! xD
Meet Sunjay! =) one of my group members during orientation!
he travels from seremban everyday yo! nice guy. =)
All tipu oneee! D: they all tip toe ahhh! xDDDD
Ying.Me.Lynda.Kit Inn!

haha. omg man. its only my second week in college.
and look at the amount of pictures i have already taken!!
AMAZING!!!
hahahahahaa... im super shocked and suprise myself at the amount of pictures i took. =P

So there you go. My college life so far. haha. =)
My lecturers are all okay.. but.. MY ELS teacher.. aka Law teacher FLY LIKE THE ROCKET AHHHHH!!! she teach super fast lorh.. =( but other than that its okay lahh.. hahaha.. my economics teacher aka Mr Aria likes to kacau meee!!! when he wanna scold me or kacau me he'll say in a very serious tone..

KAAAAAAH MAAAAAAAAAY!!!

T_T coz he knows my daddy calls me tht. rawr mr aria! *piak!* xD then now my other coll mates are like.. KAAAAAAAAH MAAAAAAAY! LOL. noooooohhh! T_T coz yeah Mr Aria said my name in tht tone on the mic. O.O! now they all kacau meeee! D: hahaha.. whtever la. =P

he even met my dad in tesco and told my dad i told him not to call me kah may. HAHA. which he will still do so anyways.. Pffft! =P

I met alot of new friends this week leh!
as in i really talk to them and really noe them more and not just Hi Bye. haha.. =) Have a new African friend now.. also many new other friends. =) hahaa.. so yeah man. thats all for now..

TOMORROW IS HOODIE DAY YO!
LOL! yeah man. hahaha.. we're all wearing hoodies . O.O
HAHA. i dunno what to classify this theme thingy as..
cute.. weird.. funny? HAHA.
whtever lah. hehe. at least i wont crack my head so much on wht to wear. =P haha!
tmr got Malaysian studies! morning class summore! and its like..almost 2am edyyy!

BAAAAD CELINEEE! =X

haha. okay larh. =)
Goodnight World. =)


PS: Happy Birthday Calvin Siew Yi Yung. You're Nineteen Already.. =) time flies doesn't it? haha.. you probably had an awesome night with they all.. *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment