Monday, April 30, 2007

Your arms are my castle,your heart is my Sky~!

Woo yeah! hahaha..
Sunday went to church..EARLY.
And yesh..The camera was in my bag..therefore..
Snapped pics like crazy yday..Wahahaha..=D
After church we had LOTSA free time..
So...I had the camera..andd..Yeah..
I guess u noe wht i did..=P
I shall let the pictures do the talking!



Okay..FINE! i was boredd..And i saw this shiny nice door..=P


At the stairs..Still waiting for the first service to finish.And I DID NOT cut my hair..I just tied my hair..thats all..Haha..I din cut lar penyu..



After service. Bryan,Careen,Me and Jef Fri! My Best Buds in Church! =) Mwahs!


We have dreams beyond ur imagination! =P



Bryann! =)


JEF FRI! =) with the "L" posee..xD!



YES! It's Time For Me and Mummy! hahaha..



Whee~! See lar jie..U not here to camwhore with me..See who take ur place? xD! It's our motherrrrr! hahahahahahahaha!


Fuhhh lamak! SHE SYIOK SENDIRI POSE WITHOUT ME!


Therefore i shall pose with u too! =) haha..



I love u mummy! Muacks!


BB! My Baby brother..=) Eyh? Is he actin cute? =P


Nahh..He wasn't acting..He's cute naturally..=)


Me and daddy!!!!


After that..
We had Mighty Kids!
A childrens programme we have every Sunday!
And mwahahaha..We celebrated Bryan's Bday!
PICTURES!!!!!!!!!! =D!



Happy Birthday To You~~~! Haha..


Ting Li darlyn and me! My keyboardist! =)


Awww! How cute! Me and The Khoo Twins! Their soooo Adorable really!


And yesh..These are the Kids i hang out with every Sunday..=) Love u all!


Wheee~! "Reach For the Stars!" Haha..

Today..I woke up at 3am..
Now why is dat so?
Because when i was sleeping..
So nicely..
I suddenly felt drips of water droppin on my face..
I got up..but i was still half asleep..
And i shooked benson..
But he din wake up..So i also fell back on my pillow..
And slept..Apparently..it was raining very heavily..
And my mom's room ceiling was leaking..
RIGHT AT THE SPOT WHERE MY HEAD LAY..=.=!
How convinient..Blarhhhh..
Then i again..asked myself..Eyhh..Why so wet one..
My face so cold geh..pillow wet wet..eeyerr..
Then i really woke up this time and came to my senses..
LEAKING~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i threw all the Pillows on my mom..
xD..Sorry..=/ hahaa..Too panic..then i pushed Benson of the matress..
Oops? hahaha..He din wanna wake up or barge! Not my fault..=P
Then benson woke up..Mum woke up..and help me..
bring buckets to the leaking spots and bring the matress sumwhere else..
LoL..Veryy tiring...Tiriiingggggggg.......TIRED.
Woke up TIRED. VERY TIRED. LOL.

Mom came and woke me up in the morning at 5.30am for school. I was sleeping in my room..Yeah..the only reason i sleep in my mom's room is mainly for the aircon..=P Then i woke up..then i looked at the bathroom door..and stared at it..for a while..and then i asked myself..Eyh..What u doing ar? then i reply myself.."I dunno." BOM~! i fell back on my soft..soft..bed..hahahahahah! Then mom came again screaming. KAH MAY! WHAT TIME ALREADY STILL SLEEPING~!!!!!!!! then i woke up got dress..Took my phone..And sent TURTLE an sms!!! Aww man..Felt so what lar..I waited till 12am purposely too wish him and see..I FELL ASLEEP! T_T!!!!!!!!! Me and my sleepy..sleepy..head...Ahhh..Was so tired that dayy..Aiks..ANYWAYS.....Waited for bus.Bus din seem to appear. And we tot..he tot it was a holiday. LOL. suddenly he came. At 7am. Which was really....reallly...LATE. haha..benson was hoping the bus driver did not come..BOO YOUUU~!!! hahahahaha..Hmm..school was alright..haha..nth special. xD. Boredmmmm!

Came home early today.How nice. I mean..early as in din have to stayback for anything.Hehe...Okay lar..thats all for today..I guess this entry is already pretty loong..=P Have a great Labour day ppl! =D! I know I'll be enjoyin mine..=) I'M GOIN OUT WITH KIM AND BRYAN!!!! hehehehe..SPIDEY! SPIDEY! HERE WE COME~!!!! xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TURTLE~!!!!
AKA LOH KEN WEI!!! AKA PENYUU~!!!



hahaha..Shall i go on? Nah..dun think so..Coz u've too much nicknames..and this entry would nvr end..=P Hugs! =)





Static........! =) Muacks! IWALU!

No comments:

Post a Comment