Tuesday, April 24, 2007

And you Nvr Fail To Make Me Smile..=)

Aloha me ppls! hahaha..
Okay..Well let me see..
Sunday yes? Was confirmation day..
So ALOT ALOT of ppl in church..
haha..Bishop Lim and Aunt Amy came to me church too!
Had a great chat with them..Haha..
After that..Stayed back in church..
Till abt 3pm then had mighty kids..
LOL..AGAIN i was put on the spot to lead worship..
Actually i spose to play bass one..=(
Haha..nvms..Theres always next time..
Anywaysss..after everything. Went home straight!

Monday,mondayyyy..Wheee~!
No MCA ppl came to look for me..
Wahahahs...Happy happy! =P
Monday..kena bully kau kau..yer..
What lar..why everyday surely kena bully geh?
Haha..Yang lar,sue mei,kaw,ben ISH..Actually whole class..
And alamaks alot of ppl..hahahaha..
Apa lar..they say i'm a fun person to bully.. =.=!
Then another one said.."Coz everytime when we bully u..Your face turns red,then look cute!"
hahaha wht larrrrrrrr........

Then after school..It started raining superbly heavy..Thenn..after reaching home abt 3pm+ bathe,got changed and went out with sue mei to check some prices for a few things we need to buy for the PBSM camp. Wah..Tiring..Then reached home..And started preparing my oral articles and all..Prepare untill 12am plus and slept at 1am. Ahhhhs!

TODAY ler..Went to school..then school was aite lar..I DIN BRING ANY WATER TO SCHOOL! NooOoOOOOoooo! I cant last in school without water lar..Especiallly when i'm dead tired! i need teh oxygen to help my brain continue to function! Gaaah..So was like damn thirsty lerr..T_T after tht..During Oral time..the teacher called me.."Celine! come here." So i went there..then she said.."You don't need to do your oral because u already took part in the drama competition and other events therefore u straight away get A." Hwah..........I was happy......But...BUt...At the same time kinda dissapointed..COZ I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT PREPARING FOR MY ORAL!!!! T_T and me wanted to talk about chocolate niaa...xD! =P hahaha..

Anyways..Grace suddenly comes up to me and told me tht.."HEY! I just spoke to Pn.Ayza! She said that the Handphone case is now a POLICE CASE. And the MCA have redrawed from this case. So the police may come and find us both anytime they want." What theeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yerrr..Now the case became a BIGGER case then before. Aiks..Whtever lar..=P Dun wanna think abt it,dun wanna care abt it. Ahakz..No care,no care. hehehe...Then erms wht else? Oh rigghhhttt...Lately..A few teachers have been treating me like superbly good..? Like today..when the Guru Penolong Ko-Ku was walking pass me..I wanted to greet him..and suddenly..He greeted me first and bowed his head..I was like...*LOL* then my friend was like..WHAT THE..so the opposite wey..Not u greet teacher..the teacher greet you! xD lol lol lol! Then another thing..today i was sooo tired and i had no water..so during the two last periods i slept in class by accident? After BM,after teacher finished teaching us..She said.."Now u can do your own stuffs" So okay lor..I just lay my head on the table..And without knowing..I suddenly heard the school bell ring and my friend asked me to wake up. I was like WHOA...........I SLEPT?! what the?!!! Then i ask..EYH! you all din greet teacher or say thank you meh?

Then my friend said..yeah..We all stood up and thanked teacher and greeted the other teacher that came in..u were the only one sleeping. I was like WHAAAT! why din wake me up?!!! Then my friend said.. Because the teacher said.."Don't disturb her.She's very tired." Waaa...so good weyy...hahaha..Awww..then when i was at the bus stop..a teacher in a car passed by the bus stop and then he saw me..Suddenly he waved at me..and smiled. I was like...*Dots* and every1 at the bus stop looked at me. LOL...Alamaks...Face turn red? ahakz..So the malu..hahaha..Yes..It feels weird when a teacher treats u soo goood...hahaha...oh wells...Good thing? hahaha..I dunno..hmms..

Then came home..and suddenly felt like cooking pancakes! hehe..=P So loong din cook pancake liao wor! hahaha..So yeps! spent the whole day cooking pancakes..hahaha..cooked alot wey..downstairs still got summore! Who wants?! hahahaha..=P Alrights..time for me to do my Folio.



And i just want to say one last thing..
To some of my shuffle,singing,joker and awesome kakilangs! xD!
After knowing u guys..
And meeting u guys..
I'm really glad..and reallly really super blessed..
To have met u guys. =)
U'all brighten up my gloomy days..
And seriously and honestly..
And truly..Did change my life.
Thanks yo. Hugs! C u guys in May!
=) I'm looking forward to it!
Much loves! Mwahs!


We truly are. =) [Secretz] 4 life.
-H e A r t s-

No comments:

Post a Comment