Thursday, April 19, 2007

I got a BIG problem to solve..Why Me?

This day..Was going all so wonderfully..
I was so touched coz..Grace helped me pay..
For the class money i lost..or rather the class money..
That got stolen..Thank you soo much..Really am..Touched..
More touching thing is..Sue Mei..also wanted to help me pay..
So did Zi yang..And ahhhs..So touched really..
Thank u guys soo much..I really love y'all..<3 style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">That was the great part of today.. And..
everything just had..to..turn bad.

I shall explain..Wht happened..

On the 11th of April..Which was one day before my drama competition that was on the 12th..I was in the Bilik Bahasa doing the backgrounds..helping me was Ling wei..Rachel...Grace and Chin wei. Cik rozi had english class.. So she brought 3B5 into the bilik bahasa to teach them. Suddenly En.Zainuddin came in and went to this group of guys. He KNEW tht one of them had a Handphone. He saw tht guy with the handphone in the morning. So he came to take the handphone. Suddenly tht guy threw the handphone to Ling Wei..She was sitting on the floor near tht guy..Ling wei is this form 5 girl from 5 science and she's a prefect. So helping a student keep a handphone is a total wrong thing to do. But she was like shock and dunno wht to do..so she just kept it lor..and when the teacher went out..she quickly threw back the handphone to tht guy..Suddenly En.Zainuddin came in again. And then he saw the handphone. So he just like Touch tht guys cheek..like slap lar..but not hard at all..very lightly only..Then..tht guy..He kena Buang because he lawan the Pengetua..aka the Headmaster of my school. He wanted his handphone back, but the headmaster only said tht he could get it back at the end of the year. Thats my school's rules. So he like lawan the Headmaster..so the headmaster say ok..fine..u want it..take it..but u'll kena buang. Then tht guy said.."Buang then Buang Lah!" so yeah he kena buang.

Today..Madam Low told us tht the guy..Made a report to the MCA and this thing came out in the Chinese News papers today or rather yesterday. In the news paper in stated tht En.Zainuddin slapped tht guy VERY HARD untill his ears got Problem. THAT IS SOO NOT TRUE! WTH....so the school found out about this. And was soo not happy especially En.Zainuddin. DUH! being accused for the WRONG thing and something he did NOT do. So i was like wat lar..Small prob..make so big. So Suddenlly when i was in class..Suddenly the WHOLE CLASS of 3B5 came looking for me. I was like..Ok...............then i went out of class and ask why. Suddenly they said.. " We want you to be Our witness that En.Zainuddin DID slap the guy very HARD!" I was just standing there...dunno wht to say..Then they asked Grace,Ling wei and Chinn Wei to be witness also. So..we told them to leave us alone first. Then the 4 of us just like talked it out.The thing i'm very angry about is that dunno who told the teacher that ling wei help the guy keep the HP. So most probaly she will kena Pecat from being a prefect..and may have to change school. And like..En.Zainuddin is one of those good teachers in my school. Aihhhs..I just dun wan him to get Fired..dang it.. And suddenly..THE HEAD OF MCA (Malaysia Chinese Association) came to see the four of us. We were like..OMG..then at the back of him was the whole class of 3B5 and also En.Zainuddin. Then tht MCA guy asked us..Wht happen..Did he slap Hard or soft. We say Got slap..But not hard..

So he said..NVM..tomorrow We the MCA is going to interview the 4 of you. The guy's parents would be coming. And the headmaster wants to see us. We were like...*speechless* and Grace was squeezing my hand so tightly..then like..Tht MCA guy said.."Don't worry..We will make sure the four of you are safe. As in Like..The Teachers or the Guy won't do anything. We just want the WHOLE REAL TRUTH from you 4. And that we will ensure your safety. If anyone comes and threaten u to help them, u can make a police report. Your safety is ensured by the MCA."


Right..I dont get..Why Problems..are popping out..One after another..I'm very sure all of you readers are bored of reading my blogs already coz theres just simply problems of mine everyday..And..Aihs..I just..I dunno lar..How did i ended up being part of this? Why did i ended up in this mess? And WHY is AM I ALWAYS THE MIDDLE PERSON IN EVERYTHING....I'm Just..Simply..Caught Up,In the Middle. I don't want anything tht i say to get En.Zainuddin fired...neither do i want to lie..I'll just tell the whole truth. Nth but the truth. Well..We'll see how things go tomorrow..Complicated day tmr? Surely. Anyways after school..I left for SMK AGAMA JOHOR JAYA to collect my District debate certificate. But..Everything only ended at 6.30pm. And i only reached home at 7pm. I was so tired..my eyes turn red. And I guess i'm just caught up with TOO much stuffs. I got meeting tmr after school till 5pm. It'll be a loong day. Loong loong day..I hope..i would be able to get through tmr morning.

God I need ur help.
I need u so much..so badly..
Be with me tmr morning alrights?
Be right by my side...=/
Tell me wht to say.
Teach me wht to do.

Haihs..I just want me huggies now..
So badly..I want my friendss with mee..
right noww....Just wanna hug someone..
Ahhhh...Huggies anyone? =/
I gotta be strong weih.
Ahh..Too MUCH happenings in one month.
Or rather..week..
Dang..more like BAD happenings. =(
Great day.Ended up.The opposite.

Bryan..If you're reading this and its still 19th April.
I'm so sorry for making u read this kinda entry..
Especially when its your birthday..=(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY aites? Mwhs!

I need my rest.My eyes are red.
And i have Panda Eyes.
Oh right..How wonderful..I just rmbered.
I have a letter to type.
Am i Busy?
Simply Too much.

2 comments:

  1. Heyz... Celine.. Life's tough.. yeah.. & i can see that u r really going through lotsa difficulties..
    I'll pray for you.. & may God be with you always.. =) huggss.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks michele! Mwahs! =)Hugs!

    ReplyDelete