Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sorry For the inconvenience i've caused u.

Sorry if this post is stupidly emo and sensitive..
Or whtever..but this just wht i'm feeling right now..
Dun like it..dun read it..

Hmms..Sorry for the inconvenience and crap
i've wasted ur time on..
Yea..Maybe ur right..
Maybe i AM emo and sensitive right now..
Coz of alot of things that has been happening lately..
But the thing is..I sat there..telling u my feelings..
Coz ur sum1 very close to me..And i just feel comfortable..
Sharing out my feelings and just ismply pouring everything out..
Suddenly..U say.."U may not realise it,But ur a gossip queen urself."
I was just..Lost for words..well..if pouring out my feelings is gossip..
Then i shall pour out NO MORE.
Even if my friends said tht i wouldn't bother much.
But..it came from u..some1 whose closer then a friend..
I tot i'm okay already..I thought..that i've recovered..
From the hurt on Friday..And i was okay..
But..today..Those feelings just stabbed right through my heart again..
And i just........."ouch."
I bet u dun even know that u hurt me on Friday.
Hurt After hearing wht u said from some1.
And i tried to forget abt it.
And i did. I was okay. I was alright.
But thank you for saying wht u said today.
Coz it just brought back that pain.
Sorry for making u hear all the crap i said today.
I'll not toture ur ears further with those craps.
This doens't mean i wont be talking to you anymore..
Or that i don't love you anymore..U know i still love u heck loads..
but i guess. i just wont be sharing tht much anymore.
For the moment..or mean time..i dunno la..
Am i hurt? Yeah..I'm damn hurt. Not only coz of today.
But coz of Friday's Hurt. Adding it all up together..
I'm damn hurt. I'm broken Hearted.
And btw..Dun bother finding out why i was so damn hurt by you on Friday.
Full Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment