Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sunshine Through My window,Thats What U are, My Shinning Star~!

WHoo Whoo~! Heya PpL! =)
Okayyy..Monday..Went to school..
then prac prac prac..suddenly at like 12.30pm..
MR.Chia chassed us out of the school..=.=
Coz our teacher sick..and like..
She din come..So we have no teachers there..
So gotta leave..ISH...then anyways..
After tht..Me,rachel and desmond went to Yam Cha..
Then walk home..

Then whole day stoneee like crazy..
Ahakz..and at night..Shock giler..
chat here there and everywhere..
Nice lar..got to chat with alot of me loved peeps..
Coz all of em were online except for some..
So was great chtting with em again..haha..
They totally brighten up my day..=) *Hearts!*
I fell asleep smilling K coz of u guys! =P haha..

TODAY..woke up..tired..like dunno wat..hahah...then today was the WATIKAH PERLANTIKAN..i had to stand infront of all the students with the other "Pemimpin Sekolah" to show face or sumthin coz i'm a pemimpin..Blarhhh..stand there for like hours...Sweat like crazy..=/ nah la..not really..actually..yaa..sweat like mad..=P then after that..went round collecting their Information AGAIN..coz some ppl just dun understand MALAY,ENGLISH AND CHINESE..i dunno wat else language to use to GET WHAT I'M SAYING INTO THEIR MIND..so dungggu wan..Isshh..Then after tht..went to PU1 to call a guy who cant rmb his own IC number..to ask him to bring it tmr..I went in the class..and haha..Lucky me..guess who was in the class? STEWPIT PN.JAYAMANI aka DUPIT WOMAN..then i said.."May i meet Prince Able?" She said.."NO~!" i said..Ok..in my heart i was like..grrr..geramm..Ahhh.must tahaannnn! then i walk out..then she said.."Girl girl! come back here!" I say "WAT..." then she said "WHat u doing har? Why u doing this now?!" I was like..Ho ho..I so gonna answer her untill she nothing to say..Then i said.."coz Pn.Norashuha asked me to do so." she said.."Dun u have class?!" I said.."Yes! I have class! I want to be in Class! But because i'm a responsible person i choose to finish the work i have done on time!" then she..look at me..nth to say alrdy..Then she said.."u come back later." Then i walked out..BLEHH..

AFTER RECESS..had FULL DRESS rehearsal for DRAMA!!! okay..how cool..This is the first time we're practising when EVERYONEs there..Hahaha.Aweesomeee...and yups...We all looked good..=) Untill u see will terpikat wei..I looked like a super duper Handsome BOy..xD SUAI GE LEHHH! hahaha..I wore this Formal Suit for guys with coat and a tie..Cehhh..Yeng..=P hahaha..then after school stayback again for prac..waahhh..tht time i no more power edy..Petrol run out..Battery finish..Tired giler..act also not as stupid and joker as in the morning..xD Then rain like crazy..so called dad to come fetch me.

Now..I'm here..bloggin..and yes..I'm tired. But to sum up today..Quite a nice day yeah? =) That woman cant bring me down weih..Coz me is teh Celine Yap Kah May..that'll always be ON THE TOP OF THE WORLD well..i wont be there if not for God,family and friends yeah? Yesh..They're my strength and hope..=) Love u guys lots! Mwahs!

"Nobody wanna see us together,But it don't matter no. Coz I've got you"

xXxPurpleSugaasxXx i love =)


No comments:

Post a Comment