Saturday, April 28, 2007

Life. Face it. Live It.

Well..26th and 27th of April were two baddy dayss..
But it's over now..So the pass is the pass.
But anyhow my feelings are rather still on the slightly.
Moody side at the moment..One problems solved..
Now the other? Its out of my reach. So i'll just wait?
Aye..yesterday had Opening Day.
Boring. Zzz. But we still took some pics! =)
*aww..The pic thing isnt workin.How sad.Next time then!*


Ahaa..Yeah..Now u have a chance..
to see the ugliest tie ever made..=X.
I meannn..LOOOK AT ITTT! lol...
Hmm..After tht..Grace's mum fetched me,ben and mum home.
Thank you! =) Then i came on..
And started blogging tht emo entry..
And totally lost track of time and forgotten tht.
I had a meeting at 1.30!
Untill Sue mei called me and say..
EY WHERE ARE YOU? Need to me to fetch u to meeting?
Then I was like..SHYYTTTT! then i look at the time..
It was 1.45..quickly offed the com..
Changed in 2 mins and sue mei already reached my hse..
Ahhhs..then it started raining heavily..

After meeting..Which ended about 5pm. Started teaching them dance. Dance untill hyper giler..Felt so carefree..forgotten abt every probs and all..lol..This shows that!

DANCING = GOOD!

hahaha..then came back home..came online..Felt miserable again..Coz new porbs came up..Felt dang..crappy..I thank God for Calvin and Di sheng really..They were the ones who actually were there at tht most crappiest moment. Though Calvin had his own sets of problems to solve. Thank You..=) I love you.

Then went offline at 1am..Took the big big teddy bear Grace and Rachel bought me for my Bday last year..Brought it downstairs..And i just sat on the sofa and hugged the bear..How nicesh..That bears hug can almost compete with a real humans hug..But of course..Hugging a real someone would be better..LoL..Just sat there..untill 2.30 am hugging the bear..Yeah..i know..I have issues. =P Yes..I sat there for 1 hour and a half doing nth but simply hugging the bear. hehs. Gosh..Thats why i really love bears..Their hugs can actually comfort u in a way..RACHEL AND GRACE! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THAT BIGGY BEAR! =) I love it alots! <3 This wasnt the only time my bears got to comfort..practically everytime i'm down i'd just go to my room and hug all my bears till i'm feelin beta..or rather till i fall asleep. haha..Slept at 3am.

Todaayy...Woke up at 8am..Coz Benson woke me by accident? lol..Then Hwaaah...WHOLE BODY ACHING LIKE...!@@#$%! Coz on Thursday..Which was a holiday..I practiced breakdance and sprained my leg. Summore yesterday taught them dancing. OUchhhhhhh! Arghs. Anyways...benson and Bryan is working right now..At Bandar Osman smtg..lol..whteveer its called..lol..an du'll nvr believe wht their workin as.............! Their being BAT MAN and SPIDER MAN. Yes! U heared me alright..Bat man and Spider man! hahahahaha.. Benson's bat man and bryan's spiderman! xD their in those TIGHT. FITTING. SUITS right now..HAHA..And its so totally HOT right now..Awww poor dudes..But they just gotta be in those suits for 6 hours..walk around..take pictures..let them kids whack the heck out of them..xD and they get RM100. Aww how nice..hahaha..I wanted to go support them and have a picture taken with them..But Benson sms-ed me and said..

"Lol, don't come, there are frequent electricity cuts and theres not much to do here. Plus its VERY HOT and its quite far away from where u live..."

Haha..Okay then ben..listen to u..Hmms..poor guys..hope their doin alright..But u know..having the thought of BAT MAN holding a nokia phone and smsing me..Is kinda a funny Sight..xD! Haha..And oh did i mention? MEL CAN DRIVE ALRDY! Wahahahahah! its time..FOR ME...TO BE DRIVEN AROUND BY MEL....! xD nah lar..dun worry jie..i wont take advantage of u..*evil laughter* hehes..=) hahaha..Yeps..

MAY 1st = Labour Day = Outing with darlyn Kim Jiex! = SPIDER MAN 3!!!!!

YIPEEEEE! hahahahahahahha..Cant wait!!! Hope it works out! Ehehs.. =) Me love you too my darlyn darlyn god sister! hahaha..=) Aye..Now..ITS TIME..DO THE TAG..Kim Jiex gave me like super looooong time ago!


6 Things that are Unique About Me.
  1. I turn red VERY easily.
  2. I laugh easily! therefore I SMILE alots too..=)
  3. Almost 90% of the whole school knows me. (dun reli like tht) =X
  4. When I'm Serious,I'm dead serious. u cant even see a smile on my face.=P
  5. When I'm Happy..I go all hyper and u'd think i'm crazy. xD
  6. I have the Most amaizing Family and the BEST friends in this whole..Wide..WORLD.


YUPS! There u go..
And I really meant the Last line aka Number 6!
Really do have a phenomenal Family..
And the greatest friends anyone could ask for.
-H e A r t S-


No comments:

Post a Comment