Monday, April 16, 2007

"Sometimes The One Who Needs The Most Help Are the Richer PpL And Not the Poor."


And i just love this pic..and the person who sent it to me..<3


LoL..Hmms..Todayy..
Okay..the monitors and assistant monitors have to like..
Wear this friggin ugly ugly neck tie..
Okay..at first i thought they were gonna make..
the tie..dark green..turn out..
they made it light green! WAD THE.....
Those green as in U KNOW PETRONAS STATION?
YEAH! PETRONAS STATION WHERE U POUR PETROL!
YES THAT FRIGGIN GREEN COLOUR....................
So malu-fied to wear that tie..gaaaah...
Ugliest tie ever saw..lol.

After school..walked home with sue mei..and ben..
Reached home..then after mandi and all..
Went to the JB Sultan ismail library to get some reference.
Ahakz..Yes..When we went there..Sue mei couldnt go in..
Because they wouldnt let her go in..
And why din they let her go in?
Coz she was wearing sleeveless....
!@#%!!! Oh yesh..I guess we forgot tht we were livin..
In MALAYSIA. pfft. So went to borrow erm..
her aunt's friend's jacket..and then went in..
LoL..their rules at the library is so pathethic..
No MP3 allowed..No sun glasses..erh..cant rmb anymore..
Too pathethic to rmb..lol..anyways...
The minute i step foot in tht library..
I felt depressed and stressed up..xD i reli dun know why..
Maybe because i was surrounded my like ALOT of books..

So search search search then photostat some stuffs and ciao-ed..After that..went to the POS office..Reached there RIGHT ON 6pm! And they close at 6PM! Dunggguuuu! gaaaaaaah...They din wanna let us in...FINE lar..ish! then i went opposite to POS LAJU! Mwahs i love them..xD they close at 6.30pm..wahahhaa..Although it would cost more..But it's more reliable and more fast..so okays..Post-ed sumthing to some1.. Haha..Okay lar..erm..after tht..came home lor. HMMS...Projects? Well KH DONE! Whee~! Sejarah ALMOST DONE! and GEO.......Well erm..Eheh..Not even started. =.= Anyways..I dun like it when both my besties aren't on talking terms..Aihhhsss...Depressinggg...=( Dun like that lar u two..Pleash? =( Andd...I dun like being the middle person...WHY am i ALWAYS the middle person in everything..So wht weih..I hate gettin caught up in these kinda situations. Blarhs.

Anyways..Just wanna list out again..THE APRIL BABIESS!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GUYS AITE!

1st April : Greg! Stella! Chern Hau!
2nd April : Ah Beh!
3rd April : Su Hui!
4th April : Kah Wai
5th April : Debby! Careen Wong!
7th April : Kok Chin,Emelia!
9th April : Mathen!
10th April : Wei Xun!
12th April : Melissa aka Jie! =)
13th April : Shu Xin!
15th April : Calvin Siew!!! =)
17th April : Chang Xin!
18th April : Xing Ying!
19th April : Bryan Yong! Michelle Wong! Wesley! Bernice!
20th April : Sebastian!! Frederick! Ellora! Audrey!
21th April : Marhanis!
28th April : Jon!

Well..there u go! All the April Babies..
haha..Alot yes? Yesh..alot indeed..
Well anyways..I guess..I hope..
This week would be... well..Alright..
And then all probs could be resolve..
Not only my friendss..but mine as well. =/
Hope time would heal this wound.
And that my broken heart would be mended.
I guess its starting to mend alrdy..I guess...
I just hope that..when i'm healed or gonna be fully healed..
Someone doesnt come along again stabbing me..
Coz if it does happen..I guess i would not be able to bare it..
Anymore....
Hin loong thanks loads kay....=) Hugs!
Love ya muchs!


I want my hugiesss...=(

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:10 PM

    aik?u remember my besdae huh?
    T_T tak sangka..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..Of course..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:11 AM

    You get a strange feeling when you leave a place, like you'll not only miss the people you love, but you miss the person you are at this time and place; because you'll never be this way ever again.

    -Stranger-

    ReplyDelete