Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Oh ya..

lol..I became a coperal in PBSM today..
naik pangkat worh..i feel kinda weird..
Coz xiu ling has been so active in PBSM for so long..
But..Teacher did not choose her..=(
She should be the chosen one..Hmm..

And one more thing..
Haaa..Jayamani..aka the stupid Woman.
Like scolds all the teachers in my school till they cry.
Students too. I'm glad. And proud. To say that.
I'm the first person in school who managed to get pass her scolding.
Without crying. =) This shows. i can control my feelings. lol.
I won the teachers. Ahakz. Proud to be.
The one and Only survivor of Pn Jayamani's scoldings.
But anyhow. She still sucks. big time. pfft..

Oh ya.. U'll nvr bring me down..
Coz i've got friends u dont and will nvr have =)
<3! Celine teh strong babe survives! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment