Thursday, April 26, 2007

And I'm gonna miss u like the child misses their blanket.

Morning pweple! =)
Yesterday..LOL..
In the morning..I was like so blur and tired..
And i was alrdy all dressed up for school..
In my uniform..And i was drinking my milo..
And..and..and...i guess u can guess wht happened next yeah?
Yesh..I Spilt the milo..all over my uniform...............................
i know..very the "Swts" right..hahahaha..
I also dunno how it happened! Gaaaaah..
Suddenly just spill..=/ My mum was like..
"Ohh! Ohh! Ohhhhhhhhh! KAH MAY!!!!!!" (my chinese name)
hahaha..And i was likke.."Eheh...*innocent smiles* Oops?"
xD! then mum was like..FASTER CHANGE! Ur bus coming!
hahaha..then went to school..studyyy..studyyy..studyy.

During recess..I din had to go to the bookshop to do duty..coz i'm off on wednesdays and thursdays! wheee~! haha..It's been sooo loooong since i've recess for 20 minutes without doing anything and just relaxing..hahaha..And the nicer thing is..The minute i went to the canteen..Rachel gave me a packet of Milo ice and Sue mei gave me a hot dog bun..And Awww..Sue mei cooked hot dogs yday! hahahaha..how nice of her..=)) So like..i practically din have to buy anything..hahaha..i had a packet of milo ice and things to eat..Aww yesh! =) Thanks guys! me lovey u! hahaha..=) Then b4 school ended..we had to stack all our tables and chairs to the side..so like its normal for other ppl to be coming in to my class..hahahahaha...form 5ss, Form4ss form 3ss and form 2ss..yesh..i dunno why but alot of ppl like to come to my class..hahaha..then i got changed into my PBSM shirt and tracks..den i was just standing there..among my friends..chtting..laughing..then i just cant help it lar..=P i started shuffling a lil..move here and there sikit sikit..

suddenly da xiang saw..and he was like "Fu-Yoo! Celine shuffling!" xD then i stopped. hahaha..Suddenly he asked me to breakdance..i was like..whaaaattt...dun waann larrr..Then everyone there was like..show us one move lar..pls pls pls!!!!! then i started giving all sorts of lame excuses..hahaha..in the end i did some moves..and they kept asking for more. =.=! Then i did a bit..then suddenly Pei Li and Shu Xin came..they saw me coming down from my freeze..then they said..EHHH I DIN C! DO AGAINNNN! Wah .....................hahah...then dun wan do alrdy..xD then da xiang wanted to learn baby freeze from me..so i taught him..hahaha..U ALMOST GOT IT RIGHT LER! Try harder yeah! =) Jia You! hahax..Then Yang was like..EHH! i also wanna learn! Teach mee tooo! then the bell rang...xD! next time lar kay? hahaha..

After school..Stayed back..Coz had PBSM stuffs..
The kawad trainer from Cabang Johor Bahru came. =X!!!!
So at first..all of us AJK's were like..nervousss..nanti buat salah kena marah kau kau..hahaha..So in the end everything went well..Then when i was in the car with sue mei..we were on this straight road..on the way to my hse..and like..we could clearly see tht infront,up ahead..it was raining really heavily..but the place we were at was plain dry. hahaha..funny how tht happens sumtimes yeah? =P Went home..super tired..reallly tired..haha..

TODAY! woke up at 8am..started studying till 10am..then went to cook breakfast for family..hahaha..Yays! i cook JUST enough for EVERYONE to eat! Whee~! ahaha...and Mel was like.."No more edy ar? =( " LOL..hmm..and now..I'm here! hahaha..blogging...Yesh..Glad its a hol today..lalala~~! but anyhow..i must still study..=P Time. is. Preciouzzz. =P
Aites! Take caress!



Truly.Really.Honestly.Over Max. =) *Mwahs!*
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment