Wednesday, April 04, 2007

If your havin a Happy day den Do not Read this Entry..

Like i said..If ur happy and all..
Dun read this entry..Stop right here..
I dun wanna spoil ur mood.
coz this entries gonna be one..
Angry..sad..discourage post..=P

Alright..where should i start? yesterday..I stayed back for Drama prac..though i was dead tired..But only a few ppl came..And coz of tht..we din practice..coz the important ppl weren't there..I felt so 'awesome' and 'greatful' that my team is giving me 'all the support in the world'. And the thing tht made me more discourage was that..Some of them told me that
"Aiyaa..we surely loose wan la..only ha 2 practices and the competitions on 12th april"

Ahaaa..Thanks..I feel "Better" after hearing those "Encouraging" words..Just when i tot all the sacrifices i made were worth while making..this happens..Just when i started to have HOPE and FAITH in u guys that we can actually WIN this thing..Even before the competition they already have that mind set that they're gonna loose. FINE! why go on practising and even taking part for that matter?! QUIT LAH. Thats wat u all want dun u? GO AHEAD. NO ONE's STOPPING YOU! THE LEADER of the team..I'm dissapointed in you..Your the LEADER..come on! I'm just the director..WHY in the world arent u showing up for practice?! IF u don't wanna be a part of this Drama then QUIT! whats the point of doing something half-heartedly? TAK NAK SUDAHLAR! Why lie to urself? PLEASE. Stop this. Coz when u dun come for practice ur actually delaying our progress. Yes. U are.

Pfft.....Today.....morning..school. Went to class. Found out that Cynthia's foot got run over a car in the morning outside school. So brought her to Bilik Kesihatan together with Sue Mei. Then urut her kaki..treat her leg and all..Then after a while Hui chee came down to visit Cynthia. Then she brought her phone to school today. So she took out her phone and started listening to songs. Suddenly Encik Setra aka one of the guru counselling came in. And he saw the handphone. So he took her phone and brought her to the BILIK DISIPLIN. So after Cynthia's leg was okay..We 3 went back up to class. Suddenly Hui CHee came to class and asked us to go to the Dicipline Room. Coz the Dicipline teacher wanted to see us. Okay..If u read my daily ramblings..U would know that I'm popular in school. And i dun like that fact. So the minute we reach the Dicipline room..Encik Setra,Pn Norashuha and Puan Ayza was there.

Encik Setra said.." Yap kah may aka Me..I'm really dissapointed in you that u didn't tell us teachers that your friend brought her handphone to school. We,all the teachers trust you so much. And u chose to help your friend." I was like..................................................Then Pn Ayza aka the dicipline teacher asked us what we were doing in the Bilik Kesihatan. I said we were helping Cynthia urut her leg.. coz it got run over by a car. Pn Ayza went.."OHH! why din tell a teacher earlier? this is a serious case! Parent's car run over a students leg." Then the stupid PK HEM of my school came in aka PN JAYAMANI. She asked Pn Ayza "Why are all these girls here?" So Pn Ayza said coz Hui chee brought her handphone to school and 0ther 3 girls are blamed for helping hui chee by not telling the teacher. But now i just found out that Cynthia's leg was run over by a car."

She said.. something..That made me burst into flames..
She said.."AIyah! Pn Ayza..dun believe what they tell you lah..Their just telling u a sob story so that u would sympathize them." WHAT THE HECK?! So you're trying to say we're lying just to get away for doing nth? UNBELIEVABLE! Me and Sue Mei spent 2 hours treating Her leg and ur saying that we lied?! Damn u..Then Jayamani asked Cynthia to get up and walk.. So she got up and limp her way to Jayamani. Then she said.."SEE! she can walk! their lying" OF COURSE SHE CAN WALK COZ WE TREATED HER LEG STEWPIT IDIOTIC !@#$! Then she ask what happen and how it happen and who was the guy who run over her leg. So Cynthia din noe how to tell her..So she ask me to help her explain to Jayamani. So I say lar.."In the morning at 7am,there was this parent who sent his Kid to school. He was driving a black car and he was an indian." Then she stood up,Pointed her rotan right in my face and shouted "DID I ASK YOU WHAT RACE HE WAS? DID I? EVERYTHING RACE RACE RACE.." I cannot tahan..BEH TAHAN! SHE SO DAMN RUDE! So I said.."Teacher,I'm not trying to Insult you.U asked me who..So i tell you."

Then She shouted back "BUT DID I ASK WHAT RACE HE WAS?! DID I?" I really BU XUANG already..Behh tahan..I wanted to answer her and Bombard her back..Then i looked at my dicipline teacher and she shake her head and ask me to shh..So i just kept quiet..FINE LOR...Then Jayamani said " SO RACIST FOR WHAT? I WANT YOU TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND NOT SAY A WORD. STUPID,JUST SHUT UP!" Fuuuyoooohhhh...I WAS BURNING RIGHT UP TO MY HEAD! IF I COULD I WOULD GIV HER A PUNCH IN THT ANNOYING FACE OF HERS! TOOT TOOT TOOT HER lar...ISHHHH! Sue Mei,Hui Chee and Cynthia plus Pn AYZA was also DAMN ANGRY WITH HER..STUPID WEIH..Then after she went out..My dicipline teacher was like..STUPID IDIOTIC TEACHER SHE IS! Kah May..i know your angry..but you do know if u said one more word she would expell u or suspend u for two weeks. Then i just sat there..Tahan-ing not to burst. THIS STUPID WOMAN..who happens to be the PK HEM of my school..is like Physco. U know OTC? OTAK TAK CENTRE..she's MAD..she Ask my dicipline teacher to Expell or Suspend students just because she don't like their face..HOW TOOT UNREASONABLE is that?! TOOT U LAH WOMAN.

So neways..Pn Ayza knew herself that me,sue mei and cynthia did nth wrong. and she could see that i was burning. so she said..go back to ur class. Pn Ayza..really..Love you la..ur like so understanding..UNLIKE SOME TOOT PPL. HMMPH...So went back to class burnin hot..I was so angry till my whole Face was RED and There was Tears on ANGER in my eyes. I did not Cry in school..There were just tears of anger in my eyes. If u know me well..U would know that..If I'm Really REALLY ANGRY up to my HEAD..My face would be red and there would be tears in my eyes. But like i said before.."ONLY ppl who are close to me are worth my tears" Neways Hui Chee got suspended from school for 2 weeks and her handphone kena rampas. So she went back to class crying away. Me..I wasn't crying..But everyone kept coming to me and saying..Dun cryyy..Dun cry lehh! Coz in school i'm so called one of the strong tough type. I've nvr cried in school before. And i choose to keep it tht way. I dun like crying. Not for me. Aint for me. Not my way of handling things. Crying's just a waste of precious tears and time.I was so angry till..i din go down for recess and din eat anythin till now. Hmm...

News travel fast..Almost half of the school came to my class and started comforting me and hui chee. But i din talk to anyone..coz..i was too angry. when i'm angry..i need to be alone and just have some time to myself. And i dun like people comforting me. coz i'm scared i may just blow up and accidentally like hurt them.So i told them to leave me alone. Hmm..Guys..i do know u care. thx alot. I wasn't sad or anything..just angry..really angry...I felt like punching the blackboard in my class..So hard till there would be a hole. Yes..i could if i did. That was how angry i was. So..hmm..Emo day today. All because of this stupid woman who makes schooling life misarable for all teachers and students. I may just shift school soon. Blerh. Nah..If next year she's still not outta this school. I'm shifting.Full Stop. All the teachers and students hate her. And the teachers are all working hard to get her kicked out of our school.

Hmm..Besides of all this shit that has been happening..
Went to SMK DESA JAYA after school..
To check out the stage for the drama..
Nice school it is..I may just shift there..=P
Really nice school..haha..
After that..3pm went back to school..
Had drama prac. Okay..Good..Only 2 ppl din come today..
Coz teacher made me do this signature thingy..
Who din come will kena from teacher. So yeah..
They came..BUT the narator aka the LEADER..
Did not come although she said she would..
Why LIE..? Not coming.Just say.Dun need to Lie.
I hate that. Really do. Zzzzz...
Narator is like one of the important parts in drama..
So toot weih..The props are not ready yet.
We've only had 3 pracs. the competitions on 12th april.
I need God's Miracle to help me out.
I need you so badly..With you all things are possible.
And i shall keep that faith in me.

My History project..Hmm..Done quite abit of it alrdy..
Then today..Got the topic of my Geography Project.
Right..I gotta go to door by door..
And find out how many FEMALES and MALES
there are in THIS WHOLE TAMAN.
And i got to find out how many CHINESE,INDIAN,MALAY,ETC
There is in THIS WHOLE TAMAN.
And i also have to find out How Many Factory workers there are,
how many buisness man etc.
I have to knock on each door and find out.
How stupid is that. Stupid stupid stupid.
Alright.Enough of my emo stupid angry entry.
I got work to do.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:53 PM

    Emo seh...aniwae tahan ajerk la
    hmm can I talk a bit?
    Malay NOT ALWAYS dilebihkan..
    why u said like dat?
    U should proud bcoz sometimes ada chinese or indian yg TERLEBIH BAEK
    daripada malays..(Samy Vellu?Hehehe) chinese pun ader ma~~ like erm..not remember la pulak.
    Hmm bout Jayamani,SHE's PSYCO!
    Hmm..nevermind..Dunt be to angry ha..

    *hugss*

    MieKyle Penyunk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..yeah..Emo giler..=P
    Well thanks yo..Hugs! =)

    ReplyDelete