Friday, April 27, 2007

What Happened..? I guess i thought wrong? Or is it just Me?

.................
Damn i hate it when things like this happens..
really..really..hate it..
a few days ago..I just only type in my blog..
That u guys just simply change my gloomy days to happy days..
And..One reason why u guys could do tht..
Is because..U guys SHOWED me..
That how strong your friendships were..
You guys..Looked so totally Unbreakable..
Like nothing in the world could tear u guys apart..
Coz of that..I felt so..happy..being with u guys..
Coz i could just feel the love the trust..and simply just..
The TRUE..REAL..meaning of friendship.

BUT....right now......everything i looked up and thought of you guys..
Just isn't there anymore...What happen?
WHY let a small small MISUNDERSTANDING..
Bring u guys down..tear u guys apart..
yes...i tell u guys...its a MISUNDERSTANDING..
Did u hear me? a MISUNDERSTANDING.
Why let it affect ur YEARS of friendship?
Why cant either one of you just let it go..
And forget abt it..YES..maybe another side..
Was a lil too sensitive at tht moment..
BUT still..a simple "sorry" from either side could settle this.
Couldn't it? And yes..At first it was a joke..
But later on..his emotions caught up with him..
But still..u gotta understand that sumtimes ppl do make mistakes.
Thats just normal. Its just the way HUMAN BEINGS ARE.
We're Not PERFECT. We're Not GOD.
I'm not taking anyones side..I'm just saying that..
HUMANS all make mistakes..Both sides are at fault if u ask me.

And how do i feel with all this happening?
Yeah..A part of me feels like shyt..for making things worse.
For being to good to people and gaining their trust so fast.
So fast that it over powered the trust u have for them &
years of friendships u had with them.
another part of me is just plain dissapointed.
Dissapointed,that the happiness...
The love and trust that i saw between u guys..
Is..Gone. vanished. dissapeared.
What happen? Thats just my question.right.now.


I can't help but just feel i'm at fault.
U'all may say..No..u got nth to do with this..its not ur fault.
The fact is..I feel that I..ME..
I came in between u guys..
I feel like..I'm one of the reason..
u guys arent talking anymore..
The one..who Seperated u guys..
The one who..made it seem as if me,a girl..
Was more important then the YEARS of friendship u guys had.
Don't try to console me and tell me that its not my fault.
Coz this is what I feel..
And theres nth u can do to change how i feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment