Sunday, April 08, 2007

Tired.Too Much Things To Be Done.

Kay..I'm...very..very tired..
I got like..to print out ALL..
the monitor and assistant monitor's
Name,IC,Address,Jawatan and Class.
Gotta bring it to school by tuesday.
And gotta feel those blanks tht have not been filled.

I gotta write letterSSS for PBSM's upcoming..
Camp..and gotta get it signed..By this week..
I gotta get my KH prject done which is due this weeek.
I have drama prac tomorrow although its a holiday.
Then again i say..It's sacrifices u have to make.
When the situation is crucial..=(..
I gotta get ALL the props done..
And make sure we prac with it at least by Tuesday.

I gotta finish my Sej proj and..
I dunno how to finish my Geo proj.
Coz my mum wouldn't let me walk the taman..
And go door by door..to ask for their info's..
Dots..dots..dots..

Okayy..yesterday..Tiring...Morning wake up to do KH proj. Then at like 2pm left for church..then see the kids prac and all..Aww man..how cute..then went to Plaza Pelangi with Bryan and Family. Then i wanted to go F.O.S so Bryan temaned me..=D! haha..and guess who we bumped into? Mr.Benji Tiang! wahahahah..it's been ages since i've last saw him weih..His working there..till the end of this month..Anyways..nice to see him again..and Theress REALLLY NTH going on between us two k..Anyways..after tht..went to Mc.D. Bwahahaha..bryan belanja-ed McFlurry..Lalalala~! Thanks Bryan! =) Then bumped into Jourdan and Vinesh. lol..Well..Din know them till at least tht moment..hahaha..Their bryan's classmates..Anyways..Hmm nice meetin u both...

Erm went back church..had practice till 10pm! blarhhh..Coz i would be playing keyboard for today's service. Easter. Went Tebrau City to wait for Mel till 11.30pm. While waiting..bumped into Jian Ming. So yeahs..we hanged out till Sis came out of work..His sis also working in harris as e cashier..haha..apparently she just started...Neways..After tht..Went to Yam Cha with dad,bro and sis.

TODAY! Woke up at 8am..Slept today at 2am..lol..had 6 hours sleep..but was still darn tired..=P went to church..then played the keyboard sucessfully without mistake..wahahahaha..So happy..then after tht..Jam with band..jam jam jam..haha..Played the bass..Nice..me and ben decided to play some old songs..tht we've not play in a looong time...Fun! anywayyy...had to stayback for Mighty Kids programme after church..so played the keyboard again today..then after tht..really tired..so went home straight. lol..

Oh hse phone ringing.

................................................................The house owner of my hse just called. Dang..I really hate it when he calls..WHY does it ALWAYS have to be ME when he calls...Stupid betull..ish man...his voice so irritating..gaaaaahhh..He was like "I havent got the rental yet..bla bla bla..if ur dad doesn't call me back by today i'll go to ur hse tomorrow.." SWT SWT SWT......................whtever lar..ish...

Okay la..I'm done blogging for today.
Just wanna say tht..Am trying hard.
To not forget who i am. Teh Cheerfully tomato..=P

No comments:

Post a Comment