Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Are we Going Up? Or just going Down?

Ahoyy ppl..!
Tuesday..Gosh..Wht happened on tuesday..
Erhhhh..I went to school yes..
And erm..LOL..I CANT RMB..Gaaah..
So blur right now..xD I guess school was alright..
LOL? Haha..And like..Had to wear tht tie..=/
So the ugly lar..hahaha..Most ironic thing is..
When my friends saw me wear the tie..
They said..Eyh.."Sumthins not rite..When Celine wears the tie it looks good on her..But the tie is like..Uglyyyyy...=/" xD! LOL..wht lar..haha..
Agreed tht the tie is ugly..haha..
Then i went to Form 4 PSV to look for a teacher..
Then when i went into the class..Suddenly a few guys came up to me..
"Hey can i have ur numm?" LOL..Eyh abit weird right..
Like..If i'm from another school i can understand..
i've been in this school for 3 years and ..
Theres guys asking for my num? Swts........Funnyyyyy....

Anyways..After school..not extra class..
Sho nice..Got to go back early..And wht did i do?
xD Oh right..I fell asleep on the couch till 6pm plus..
HAHA..=P really tired weih..just slept..and slept..
Then..Came on..was lazy to blog..=P
So did my stufffs...wrote letter for the headmaster..
then like do the PBSM camp jadual or sumthin..
Ahhh..busy busy me..=/

TODAY....haha..Looong story to tell..
Well actually not really..
Morning had PJK..So like..
Theres this room for girls to change..
Then like i left my wallet in my uniform..
I like put it soo super inside..
GUESS WHAT? After recess..when i wanted to give Cik Sabariah the class money..
I open my wallet..And there was no money AT ALL..
I stoned there for a while..I was like..
Wait..wheres the money?! Did i give it to her already?
Or did i put it in my bag or sumthin?!
Then i just like dunggu blur face over there..
Cik Sabariah was like..Heyyy? U okay?
I was like.."It's gone..Hilang..Missing..LOST!"
She was like..EH! howw?! then i was like..
Super not happy and no mood..So i told her brb..
xD no la..I told her i'll talk to her later..
So left the bilik guru..Went to my class..
First person i saw was Grace..Told her..
Then told sue Mei..3 of us went to the second class..
And ask them who was in tht room while we were PJ-ing.
They said PEralihan girls aka Remove class girls..
Then ok..we go find those girls..They said..
Only 4 indian girls went in..the rest went to toilet to change.
Ok fine. I went back up and found out tht not only MY money got stolen.
Ashley,Kama,Fifah were also victims.
Grrr...if me alone nvm la..I'll just let it go..
MY OTHER 3 FRIENDS ALSO..OMG..TOO MUCH ALRDY THIS GIRL..

So i like wrote all their names on a paper and make them sign it..and the amount of money they lost..Took tht paper..Went to see Pn. Ayza aka the dicipline teacher in my school..She was like having a baaddd day okayyy..And her mood super down..and she was super tired..could see it in her eyes..haha..so i told her..and i was like...yer so sorry to give u more work ler..then she was like..Nvm..its okay...Ohhh..I was like.."Melts." xD...then she went to The Remove Classes..and called En.Syaiffudin (omg..i forgotten how to spell his name..xD) Another nice teacher in the school..=) Then they went in. Suddenly they Shouted. ALL THE INDIAN GIRLS IN THIS CLASS BRING ALL YOUR BAGS AND THINGS OUTSIDE RIGHT NOWWWW!!!!!! I was likee..FUHHH..Shocked! suddenly they shout..I was like..O_O! Then they check everywhere and everything..got nth..So k lor..go to the next remove class.. Pn.Ayza was damn pissed..Coz she saw all of em sleeping without any books on their table and one guy had a handphone..Fuhhhh! tht guy dead gone. xD. Especially when she's in this mood. LOL. Then En.Syaiffudin shouted.. U! U! U! GET OUT RIGHT NOW! okayy..so the indian girls came out..check check check..got one indian girl..she looked like super Kan Ciong and Nervous..LoL..I din just stand there k..I observe their faces..U do sumthing wrong of course worried right..LOL..

Anyways..En.Syaiffudin ask tht girl who was nervous.."Wheres your Wallet?!" Then she say.."I...I...Din bring." Then he like dun believe..check summore..then pn.Ayza like super fierce..suddenly she say.."Erm..i ..Erm..Someone stole my wallet." Pn.Ayza became suspicious..she said..Then why just now say Din bring?! Then she just smile..i was like..WTH!!!! Gaaaahhh..then Pn.Ayza said..Why din report to teacher? She just stood there and started goyang here and there..i was like...WTH WTH WTH! then check her..Couldn't find anything. But i knew for sure it was tht girl who stole. So obvious. Just no prove. So Bo Pian..Can't do anything..In the end..din get back my money..Then After Pn.Ayza scold all of em..She came out..look at me and said.. "Heyy sorry i cant help you..=(" I was Like..Omg..*melting + Touched* She like..so tired..summore like treat me so good..En. Syaifudin also..Ahhhs..After tht my heart like so the touched..So i said..nvm..its okay..THANK YOU! haha..Then i like..forget abt it lar..Hmms..PN.AYZA LOVE U DARN MUCH LAR! <3! style="background-color: rgb(40, 24, 24);">
So in the end..i ended up with no money..and now gotta pay the class money back..Ahakz..How "cool" is dat..=P And I'm so super BROKE right now.. Celine..Is thinking how to cari duitnya..xD aihs..Oh wells..After school..Sue Mei's mom like packed food for me..Aww man..I so love my friends..Ahhhh...=) LOvE LOVE LoVE!!! Then like..Had PBSM today after extra classes..So train my juniors in kawat that just only started. So yepsh..thats abt it i guess...Had a kinda bad day..But u know..Thinking abt it all over again..It wasn't that bad after all..=) Coz i've got my friends..and ppl who cares like Pn.Ayza and En.Syaifuddin..I'm So super alright..=)

Conclusion.
I'm where i am today.
And i'm who i am today.
All because of God,My family and my Friends.
Love Always. =) <3 style="background-color: rgb(40, 24, 24);">


And and...T_T i needa and wannna Chocolates!!! *droolls*




No comments:

Post a Comment