Saturday, April 21, 2007

I Love My Fwenssss!!!!



Yupsh..Thats the piece of the newspaper..
Green shirt is teh student..White shirt..
Is the Head Of MCA.Yesh.
Okay..On Friday..The MCA peeps came..
But Police came too..
So now everythings really messed up..
So they din get to call me..Coz erm..
One is i was not in class most of the time..
So no one knew where i was..
And second..The police was interviewing a teacher..
So yepsh..Monday i guess..Pfft..
Happy they din interview me on Friday..haha..
And hmms..Some of the guy's friends..
Went and Scold Chinn Wei and Grace.
WTH...Think wat? Scolding them can make them lie for you?
Dream on lar..Sheeesh..What kind of gentlements are u..
Threatenin girls..Ish..Stop it or you'll be sorry..
HMMPH...

Now..Friday! A day of..
Well..nth lar..normal..I guess..
Only thing was every teacher i passed by..Went sumthin like dis.
"HEY! Celine Yap! Ur involve in the thing to right?"
I'll be like..How u noe? and they went..
"Of course every1 knows! its the hottest news in school now"
I went.." =.= " And they went " And every1's talkin bout u."
I went.." Whaaaaaaatttt................."

Then Like..Super super touched lar..Coz like..On friday..and even today..Alot of my friends went like.."If any of those guys dare touch u or do anything to you make sure u tell me.I'll be there imeadietly." Awwws...Thanks alot ler...=) I have such awesome friends...^^ So after school..Went to Zi yang's aunt's hse..Makan..Then went back to school for PBSM meeting. This was the first time i was super quiet and i could hardly understand Half of what they were saying..=.=! I guess i was tooo superbly tired..hehs..Went home..I think i slept? xD..tired lar..=P

Today ar..Hmm..woke up..makan..use com..Suddenly Poof! electric went off..for abt 1 hour..=.=! summore i was feeling so hot! gaaaahhh! then had a superbly long time chtting with mum..hahahaa...The designing for the PBSM badge is done! Wheee~!! =)! Now gotta fix teh timetable and all..

Yesh..I also do realise that..lately..There has been more and more happening..and i've been the middle person in ALL of these probs. And i guess i've learnt to accept the fact tht theres a reason to tht..=) A good friend of mine reminded me ..that.."Everything Happens for a Reason" (u know who u are.=P) I've suddenly started to miss KL like super alot..hehs...Cant wait for MAY hollies to come..and i'll be back in KL! =) lalala~!






And i shall conclude this entry..
By saying..this..
TO ALLL MY FRIENDS OUT THERE..
AND TO ALL MY DARLINGS..(Again,u know who u guys are!)
I LOVE U GUYS DARN MUCH!
AND JUST REALLY REALLY AM touched..
ANd Blessed to have the greatest friends..
Anyone could ever have..=)
I love You Darlingsss!! <3!>
HUGSSSS AND KISSES!!!
Mwahs!
-HeArTs-

No comments:

Post a Comment