Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm Sorry lar..



Okaaay..I woke up today..
And to be honest? My arm hurt like..CRAP!
The pain was just..."Amaizing"...=.=!
Really so pain..I couldnt like lift my arm up..
Yesterday my hand was weak..
Today its damn pain..Arghs...
And the injection spot there is like ALL RED..
And when my shirt like kinda press on it..
one word...O.U.C.H! gaaaaahh..
Wearing my school uniform was a pain..
Plus gettin my hair done was...Zzzz...

So i went to school..And Dunggu Sao Jie..
Came and whacked my arm..Stupid fella..
Grrr...And Khoo,Khoo Mei,Shu Xin..
And a whole lot of other ppl forgotten bout the inject..
And Yesh..U can guess what they did..
Some punched my arm..Some simply whacked it..
And it Hurt Like............................
Then like after school..We had rehearsal for camp tmr..
So we had to dance..FUYOooHHH...
In order to let the dance look good i as usual..
had to use full energy...and uuhuh..
The ending pose..(The freeze)..
Gave me an "awesome" feelin on my arm..
LoL...yeaaah..I'm being kinda sacarstic right now..=P

And to be honest...I..REALLY cant wait for camp..
To be done with...And..I just..cant stand ..
Some people..whoose incharge partly of the camp..
Really..sigh..Its like..

FIRST OF ALL..Dont be so frickle minded please? If you choose to do something then DO IT..dont last minute change things..And like..TELL PPL LAST MINUTE..like WTH? SECONDLY...Just because your higher rank then the others..You dont have the right to GIVE EVERYONE ELSE work to do while u sit there DATING with your BOYRFRIEND..Dammit..how do u think we'd feel huh? We also need to study..We also have other things to do in our days..DURING SCHOOL PERIOD..U go order ppl to walk around the school and class to class and all that..AND U HAVE TOTALLY NO RIGHT TO BULLY THOSE WHO ARE YOUNGER THEN US...THEY ALSO NEED TO STUDY..THATS WHAT THEY GO TO SCHOOL FOR ANYWAYS! Isnt it? FINE..u give us all the work to do..FINE...Instead of appreciating what you do?! You start complaining about this and that..U so clever why dont u just DO IT YOURSELF? We're not perfect enough arent we? And u start showing ur stupid black face..and make as if your so DAMN BUSY and you have alot of things to do..U think you tired? u think ur the only one fed up? WE ARE TOO! But we try to control ourselves..so we dont like make others have no mood..U think u make ur face like that we dont get affected? We also no mood lar see u like that..THIRDLY..PLEASE be more sensitive huh? YEA LAR.. maybe that person like made a mistake..U dont have to discourage em right? Scold then scold..Dont need to be so MEAN! And when people talk to you can you PLEASE show some leadership? ESPECIALLY infront of our Members..WE'RE THE LEADERS HERE..SOME RESPECT INFRONT OF THE OTHER MEMBERS WOULD BE HELPFUL..Thank u very much..Zzz...AND WHEN PEOPLE CONFRONT YOU..U could at least be more humble and positive about things right? Why must u justify urself and fight back? Dead sick of your attitude...

Sigh..SO sorry abt those words up there..
I just really need to like..
RELEASE my anger somewhere..Hehs..
Thats what blogging is for anyways..=P

And okay lar...BB...
My apologies to you lar okay?
Sorry for shouting at you just now..
I know i'm not usually like that..
i know..I din shout at you like dat for..
A very long time already..
just stupid damn stress lately..
Maaf lar.........U gotta understand..
And u kinda really was like..
Lan C with me just now..PLUS..
VERY VERY SENSITIVE..
I comment abit only u Blast at me..
Kinda reminded me of that so called Leader..
Comment abit then Angry already..
Tried to tahan..But then..LOL..
Explode...xD So..Yesh..My apologiesss......
I love youuuu~~~~ =))

Aites..I gotta go off to somewhere now..
Hmmm..And sometimes i wonder..
How someone can just be so close to you at one moment..
And suddenly can even dont talk to you or suddenly turn cold..
LOL..I wonder...Hmmm...



No comments:

Post a Comment