Sunday, June 24, 2007

I've been locked inside that hse,all the while u hold the key~


*Church Camp*

Hmm..Today..Church was as normal..
Though i was reallyyyyy tired lar..
So tired till i had not much energy or mood..
to layan bryan..xD that fella..keep messing my hair..
After communion if u messed my hair again..
I would most probaly have flipped..=P
Had mighty kids after that...
Was worship leader..and guess wht?
My band members were my own sibs..xD..
Mel on the keyboard, Ben on the bass,BB on the drums!
And me singing..! Hmmsh....So worship was awesome! ^^
And i had a great LONG chat with Ting Li today..
Till time passed by so fast..=)


Haiyor..Honestly..I feel so warn out and tired..
and just like REALLY tired..........Zzzz............
I havent had time to study much...
I'm always coming home LATE..arnd 6.30-8pm like dat..
And by the time i come home i'm simply just..
too tired to do anything else lar...sometimes..
dun even feel like eating...Ahhhhh...
And i'm hungry spiritually...I miss those conference feelings..
SO MUCH...i cant wait for camps this year..

And i cant wait for the PBSM camp to finishhh!
Its one paticular reason why i'm so dang bz..
And its coz of the pbsm camp..
I'm gonna miss dear Hong's farewell party..
His goin ta Australia............Gaaaaaahhhhh......
NVMS..If Mel's goin...U'll get sumthin from me..=)
And I'll put super glue this time...xD..

Alrights..Tired right now..
Only thing making me stay on the com right now..
IS that..Daniel's sendin me PLANET SHAKERS..
New Album..Bwahahahahha! Listenin to "Praise You" right now..Nicesh song it is..=P
*cheers!* Thx daniell..=D!

Adios!.



....& I cant help but miss them....

No comments:

Post a Comment