Monday, June 18, 2007

Ahhh..Here is that 1%..




Aye..School was ok lar today..
MC-ing was okaay..My voice din break or anything..
Although i was having a bad bad flu and cough and all..
So yeah thats good..xD hmmm..
I was waiting before the assembly started..
And suddenly i felt my legs damn pain..
Then i ask myself..Walau eh..u nervous meh?
Why legs so pain..so i lifted my baju kurung skirt..
so look abit at my legs and i saw TONNES ..
AND TONNES OF RED FRIGGIN ANTS!
STUPID weih...so damn pain..
they bite like Heck alot..
Damn those ants...grrrr...

Anyways..my legs still have marks..
and still pain..so yeah..u can imagine how many of them..
there were...yesh..ouch....T_T pain..xD..
Cry baby pulaks..Hmmm..I realise..
that whenever i'm telling scary stories..
I get to tell em in a very exciting yet scary and believable way..
I was just telling my classmates abt my brothers..
Incident in the forest at 1am while he went for camp..
And one of the girls almost cried...
=.=! So scary mehhh....hahahaa....

And ahhh...Yes...that 1% has FINALLY..
come to senses..and realise..my care..
Because if that 1% havent realise and come to senses today..
That 1% would have lost my care alrdy..
Anyways..Its good that 1% LEARNT to appreciate..
Before loosing..unlike alot of ppl..
Only learn to appreciate when its gone..Boo you..~~!
So yups...alls well..ends well. xD apa ni? Story ka? haha..=P


I loveeee my fwendsssss...
Me lovey apple, me lovey kimmy, me lovey sue mei, me lovey calvin, me lovey boo chong, me lovey daniel raj, me lovey da xiang, me lovey bryan, and me lovey alot alot alot alot alotttttttt more pweple...me lovey YOU! =) Hugs & Kisses! yay! *listing doesnt matter*



I'll see this wall one day when i walk into the house. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment