Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Brace Yourselfs!

Okay..WARNING! this is going to be a..Loong loong entry..
Your eyes will hurt..ur butts will hurt..xD
seriously long..so u no time don't read..hehe..=P
Coz you cant stop once u've start coz u'll just want more..
and more and more and more more more!
xD okok..enough crappin..=P

FIRST! as promised! pictures..of the other days..(2 previous entries)

~Sunday, Outing with Ben and En Ai~




















-Tuesday,29th May,1 Utama-


Yipee Cup..Marcus,Me,TK,Jun Liang,Yi Soon,Bryan.


Me and Boo Chong! My singing Kaki! =)


Yi soon and Me..


Wei Lim and Me!


Marcus and Me..haha..


Chee Hau and Me..




On wednesday..Woke up..Late.haha..oh wait..
early lar..i think..xD hahhaa..
neways..let me try to recall the day..lets just say..
I was stoning at home..watching tv..in the living room..
where my grandma was sitting right beside me..
and suddenly she look at me and said..
"Waah..din eat pancakes with ice-cream for so long.."
I said..U mean those waffles ar?
And she said.."Yeah..the A&W one..Then she was like Mmmm~!"
i was omg!!!!!! i mean..her reaction was just so..
Cute..and excited all at the same time..haha..
so i told her i'd bring her go eat waffles tomorrow..
and she was like..DONT WANT LAR..save your money!
hahaa...But i insisted..anyways...after that..
Ah Sun Jie and I went out..
she needed to find some software or sumthin..
so went her apartment for a while..then went to Bangsar.
And she went for her facial treatment..while i.....
WAIT OUTSIDE ON THE SOFA FOR FRIGGIN TWO HOURS PLUS!
Butt hurt like..like..like...Aihhh...facials...Sheeesh..
so while she facial-ing..i had the camera in my bag..bwahahaha...


T_T..bored...siens..haih...


Oh wait..i see a camera..


Smile! =)

xD haha..
Wat? this is me lar..bored..
nth to do..take pics! =) haha...
So while i was waiting..suddenly this aunty..
who works there..came and started chatting with me..
lol..chat untill i know her whole background and history..LOL...=.=
After Ah sun Jie came out..from her facial..
we went to er..Fajar to get some software thingy..
then went home for dinner...thenn..at nigght..
Went to Kepong Jusco with Aunt,her BF and cousins..
Wanted to watch Pirates 3..but 11.55PM only available..
So bought the tickets..hahaha..went back to my grandma's hse..
xD...waited till it was time..then went back..
I tell you..the air-corn then is DAMN COLD..what weihh..
shiver the whole show..hahaa..so cold..T_T sobs!
The show was funny..hahahha..but i din laugh much..
Maybe because i was tooo.......tired? xD hahaha...

Then the next day..THURSDAY!
i got a date with my grandma weih!
Woke up...and my grandma was like shotuing..
A&W oi! hahaha...cey waa..Look whose talking..
yesterday say dont want dont want..
The next morning so excited..xD!
hahaha..So brought her to the A&W opposite AMCorp Mall..PJ.
and to see her face when she took the first bite of the waffle was..
Was just priceless..=) I was very very happy..
hahaha..I"m happy she's happy..=)


Aww..its dark..but its a pic of me feeding her a bite of the waffle..haha..


My gosh..see see! she smile until like dat..=) aww..

Then after A&W..went back home..
And wht i did ar? xD..I think stone whole day..
hahahaha...just chill at home..hahaha..
or rather i cant rmb..xD nvms..............!

FRIDAY! next day..in the morning..
Woke up..And cooked breakfast for everyone..
then waited for aunt to come fetch me to curve..
Went to curve..ended up only me and yi soon there..=.=!
Calvin,boo chong ,wei lim they all couldnt come..
coz of some reasons..then Tk they all just got back from genting..
So........=.=! ended up only two of us...
haha..First makan..then went to buy tickets for movie..
watched pirates 3 ...AGAIN........haha..
after that..just walk like...Almost the WHOLE curve..
PLUS ceine leisure..(wait how to spell?) haha..
PLUS IKANO..Keng leeehhhh...WHole day walking..xD
Aiyar..of course got camwhoring also lar..=P lalalala~!...
I din know Yi Soon Camwhored! hahaha..
He's pretty good at it too! xD..
He's like..my 2nd camwhore partner..hahaha..
1st is still bengy lim kien beng..appleeeee! hahahahaha..=P
My sister ar..Melissa Yap Kah Lai..that one..
Not considered camwhore partner edy la..
That one is like BEYOND..hahaha..U've no idea how much we...
OKAY...nvm about that...PICTURES!!!






Haha..This Mint..coz like RM5.90..and Yi soon is addicted to it..=P
He eats like ...2 box a day..like..O.O!


Bwahaha..I like this pic..xD



After camwhorin..hahaha..Went to buy some stuffs for aunt.
Aww..poor guy..he had to follow me go do some..
shoppin for my aunt..hahaha..she gave me some money..
to buy a shirt or sumthing for her..
so went like here , there, everywhere..
haha..finally bought a shirt for her from DFO.
then kian boon came..after that..went to Echo Park..
And Play Basketball with them..hahaha..
Wheee~! I own yi soon in basketball..xD..
But i kena own by kian boon..=.=!!!!!!
that fella simply throw also go in..Sheeesh...
Actually that night yi soon have a party at his hse..
which started at 8pm..or rather supposed too..
but then..my aunt like came late..so he waited till my aunt came..
then only he ciao..haha..aww..sorry..
made him late for his own party..=P lol..
LoL..and i couldnt go for his party either..
coz not allowed out at night with friends..=P

The Next dayy..SATURDAY!
Went to Kepong Pasar in the morning..
Bought some stuffs..then grandma brought us..
to this restaurant..where the servings of all the food..
are just HUGE..my gosh..thankfully Ah Sun Jie shared with me..
If not i surely burst already..haha..Seriously lor..ALOT..
Then went back..Changed and Liang fetched me to 1u..=)
Thank u liang.. =D! Then met up with darlyn APPLE!
Wheeee~! So the Happy! hahahaha..
First thing we did..WALK and TALK..ALOT..xD
After that went to Jetty to Yam Cha..and started camwhorin..=X!
hahahahaha...Here comes..My 1ST camwhore partner..Brace yourselfs!

















After Jetty..Went to find place to engrave stuff..
Coz apple needed to engrave some stuff..haha..
Found edy..then walk heree..and thereee..
Then we planned to go to curve..
coz she wanted to teman me go change the shirt..
the shirt i bought on friday with yi soon for my aunt..
was too small..so gotta change size..but then..
Apple not allowed..so instead..we went to Mc.D's..
Then makan..and talk talk talk talk..xD
then in the end..we ended up at the bookshop..
sat down in between one of the shelves..
And taaaalkkkkkkkk! xD heyyy..nice place to hang out..
Nvr realised that..hahahaha..So cool..xD
And we spent our time..Camwhorin..AGAIN..
Whaat? like i said...camwhore partner number 1! =) haha..
Oh right..before leaving jetty..i asked apple..
"U believe i can change my look into breakdancer look in few secs?"
The she said.."Show me" hahaha..then yesh..
*CHING CHING!* change hairstyle and wore my snowcap! =P


Bwahah..Heyy..thats mine..=P







Yay! Got back my cap..bwahahahahha!






Studying wei..Shhhhhh~! =X! hahaha..






After a while..Yi Soon suddenly call me..
Then asked where i was..hahaha..
Then told him i'd be going to curve soon..
to change the shirt..suddenly he said..
"Okay..see you there later." i was like huh? O.o?
Apple's mum came..
Then the plan was to drop me at curve..
then i go change the shirt and my aunt come curve fetch me..
But then beng's mum dont like the idea of me being alone..
so she asked apple to teman me..Awww..=)
And she had to work at 8pm..~! aiks..
so we go change the shirt..and guess what? My battery..
my phone battery went dead..Zzzz...
So called my aunt with apple's phone..
And guess what she said?
"It's raining lar..and i'm sleeping.."
Then she went back to sleep..=.=!!!! swtssss...
hahaha..after a while call her again..then she said she coming..
Suddenly i realise..yeah hor..yi soon coming..
and my phone dead..hahahaha..dunno how in the world..
he's gonna find me..xD...so hmm..Apple said..
"If he finds you then..." And she laughed..xD
So after changing the shirt..we went to echo park..
To play basketball..Bwhahahaha..OMG!
LIM KIEN BENG so totally rawks in basketball lar..
She damn pro..hahaha..simply throw also go in..
Natural basketballer..xD hahaha..kena own kau kau by her..haha..

Guess what happened next? haha..
Suddenly beng said.."Hey i think your friend is here.."
I look at the back and i saw yi soon...LOL!!!!
HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE KNOW I WAS THERE..
hahahahaha...I was like...LOLOLOL!
I asked him how he'd know i'll be there..
His answer.. "Just made a guess..=)" LOL! ok...
And Apple started laughing her arse off..and givin me..
that "look"... LOL..hahaha..funny situation..
After a few throws beng had to leave..so aww..
she left..=( and so..me and yi soon just waited for my aunt to come..
Haha..Aww he came just to company me..xD
While waiting we camwhored again..=P
Shuddup..i noe alot of camwhorin going on..
dun like ar? =P i already warned u..bwahahahhaa...






After Aunt came..gave him a lift to 1utama..
coz that night got shuffle park..haha..
i was invited to go too..but..again..
I say..i cant go out at night with friends..=( so yeah..
din go..aww..neways went home..
then at night like 1am..went yam cha with Chan wan and Ah sun Jie..
LoL..went to Hartamas there..hmm..

ON Sunday..Basicly..Stone the whole day at home..
Spent time with whole family..
then at night went to buy bus ticket at Puduraya..
aww...leavin edy..=(

Next morning..Which was yesterday..
Liang fetched us to the bus station..Puduraya..
Went on the bus and yeah..reached home..
Lets just say..the ride back home..
was better way better then the ride to KL..
coz of my dad's car condition..haha..
so the bus was pretty much better..=P
Alrights..my hands damn pain..
my eyes damn pain..my arse friggin pain..
xD plus apple is waiting to read this blog entry..
Just wanna end by saying..
I had one of the BEST weeks in KL..
It was truly awesome..=) lotsa memories..
and I miss you guys so much!
Hugs & Kisses!





Forever..Thats a promise. <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment