Thursday, June 28, 2007

Its nice to be able to be there for my fwends..=)

Injection todaaaaaaayyyyyy!
Okaaay..Hmm..Lets see..
BEFORE we got our injections..
Grace started cryin..haha..aiks wht lar..
Then me being her so called "teddy bear"
Let her cry on my shoulder..*ceyyyy* =P
then gave her a biggy bear hug! ^^
None of the girls dared to go first..
So i went first lor..hahaha..
And all the guys were standin outside..
Hopin to see me cry or sumthing..*which wouldn't happen* =P
then..i was like laughing lar..
Coz the other girls outside so damn funny..
They were so scared and all..
When..the nurse poked the needle in..
Abit pain lar..then when she insert the medicine..
Lagi pain..But to sum it all up it was okay lar..
Then i was like...Oh? Finish..then got up..
xD the guys were like..Waaaaaaaa....
DA JIE DA! Dai Ka Jie!!! xD!!! What larrrr...

Then next was sue mei..i was abt to leave the room..
Then she said..DOnt GO! so okay..i stayed back with her..
And she grabbed my hand..and like erm..YO!
U din cut ur nails girl!!! And she totally..
Grab my hand so hard especially when the nurse inject her..
Lagi hard..all her nails went into my skin..xD..
U ahhhhhh....After that went out..she cried..Aiks..
Then took tissue help her wipe her tears..=)
Okay..Abt the injection..after u kena inject..
Ur hand suddenly becomes weaak..
And u cant lift ur arm higher than ur shoulder..
coz it'll hurt like crap..and u cant carry heavy stuff..
with that hand nor do anything much..xD...
After the injection i felt damn tired lar..
During science i reallly knock out edy..KO!
What ever Pn Ashima was saying couldnt get into my head..

I stayed back for extra class..
HAH! guess what..The teacher who was sposed to teach..
Went home..what the #$@%$#%$#!
Then had preparations for camp this saturday..
Waaaaahhhhhh..I'm the MC..blerks...with yuan and khoo mei..
AND LIKE...aiyor..we really need to TALK to each other..
Abt this lar...So unplanned..and messsy..DOTssss....
And now i'm back here...Yesh...
Okays lar...I"M SO SO TIRED..
And i need to call yuan..=.=! blerhs..hand..is still..
Weak...Dunno how to dance or do any freezes tmr..
HOPE it gets better..Yessh.. =D!
I still cant upload any pics! T_T...
Got some pics And its disgusting really..=P

Kimmy! Hope ur doin well..=) l.o.v.e ^^


"1 year 5 months 1 week. O.o "

No comments:

Post a Comment