Monday, June 18, 2007

99% still around me, wheres that 1% gone to?

First of all to my amaizing father..
Happy Fathers day! =)
Had dinner with family..and Jie paid..
xD haha..hmm..yeah..

Tomorrow i have to be the mc for the assembly..
Zzzzzz....why mee....sienzzz...
blarhhh...

You know..it kinda sucks when..
U care for ppl but sumtimes 1% out of the 100%
ppl u care for just dun treasure and appreciate that care..
And the other 99% tells me..
"AIYAR..just DONT care bout that 1%..that 1% dont deserve it."
Then i nod my head and say..Yeaah man..the 1% dont deserve my care.
And then what happen? I totally forget abt whtever..
i said earlier..and just..cant help but CARE for tht 1%..
But that 1% STILL doesnt care and ignores my care..
I tell myself FINE! BE THAT WAY...i wont bother..
But in the end i still bother..
I feel stupid for caring but at the same time..
Dont really care if i get hurt in the end..Coz in my mind..
I'm just thinking to myself..
"As long that 1% is alright thats All that Matters."
Even though i get hurt in the end..
Oh wait..I was already hurt from the starting..
So going on wouldn't have any difference..
I'm still trying to find out whats wrong with that 1%..
Hmm..But i aint gettin anything..Why? becoz..
that 1% always MIA itself from me.. Ahha..How 'nice' of u..


Lesson for the day?
Sometimes ppl just dont appreciate wht they have till its gone.
SO..appreciate what u have. yay. ya thats all.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment