Friday, June 15, 2007

Ever felt like?



Ever felt like..U did nth wrong but got blamed for nth?
Sheeesh..Thats what just happeened to me..
I came back..So tired after teaching some ppl dance..
I was in school from 6.50am till 5.30pm..
I reached home..Still sick..PLUS tired..
Came to the com room..Wanted to use the com for a while..
Saw my sis aka melissa at the com..And i said..
"Jie..I wanna use for a while."
Then i took my phone and charged it at the plug..
And suddenly the internet connection got cut..
And she started blamming me..Coz it got cut..
Dont tell me u guys dont have internet connection probs AT ALL?
Its just SO RIGHT TIMING that i had to be there..
And she started blamming the heck out of me..
SWTS........................Aih whtever lar..My fault lar.......

Hmm...While waiting for Sue Mei's mum to fetch us just now..
Me,Her and ZY was just waiting at the bus stop..
And then..Suddenly..this question started playing in my mind..
So i asked them..

"What if..U and Ur friend..Was in a robbery..And the robber was just seconds into stabbing ur friend with a knife..wht would you do?"

Then Sue Mei answered...
"I'd look for sumthing heavy to whack tht guys head." xD..

ZY said..If it was a good friend he'd jump infront and take the stab.
If it wasnt a good friend he'd try to whack the guys hand or sumthing..

Then ZY asked me..Would you die for your friend?

I said Yeah..(cause i've thought abt this b4)

He said..What if it was someone who HURT u like really bad..And u dislike them too..?

I said...I would...

He asked why..I just said..Maybe..Just maybe..By giving that person a chance to live..That person would change...and live life to the fullest..and just change for the better..

Sue Mei asked..What if it was a total stranger? Would U die saving them?

I said...Yeah..I would..

She said..HEH..Crazyy..

ZY asked me why..

I said..Coz..I may be only 15...But i've had the best family anyone could asked for..The BEST friends anyone could ever have..And I'm saved by my Lord Jesus Christ. That stranger may be a non-believer..And he have yet to be saved..That person maybe..Didn't have as much blessings..As i have had in this 15 years of my life..That person may deserve to fufill more in his or her lifetime..or rather correct a few things they may have done wrong in life..

He said..Your not Jesus u know that right?


Me : LoL..Of course i'm not. But i believe in HIM and I was saved by HIM. And Blessed in SO
many Ways..by HIM. Thats Enough for Me. =)

Sue Mei said to Zy.. "Eh..imagine..she's only a 15 year old and she's talking like this..Abit weird huh..."

ZY : *laughs*


Sometimes i wonder...How some of the children in this world..could hate their parents so much...Although...some of them parents may have been the meanest..evil-est parents anyone could ask for...but after all..they ARE still after all our parents...Arent they? Without them we wouldn't be here? aint that true? so frequently...tooo frequently...I see ppl around me saying... "I hate my mum". "I hate my dad" these days..i noe..i may not be in their shoes..but..just..hmm..cant seem to find the words to say...I guess HATE is kinda a strong word without you knowing it.....?

Maybe it just shows me and reminds me..
How blessed i am..to be where i am.Who i'm with.
Awesome parents...siblings and friends..
Though sometimes conflict happens..Like just now..=.=!
Conflict DO happen in our life lar..we're humans not GOD.
Nobody is perfect...Zzz...

Haha..Yeah..My blog entry today kinda...hmm...
Not like what and how i always blog my entries..
Always about my days..well usually that is..
Dunno..During the break sessions..
of the dance prac just now..I was just flowing in thoughts..
About everything and certain ppl..
My thoughts just flowed to the ends of the earth..
And high beyond outer space..
I always have a smile on my face..Coz..I like making ppl smile..=)
Coz seeing their smile..Just makes me Happy.

But Heyy! Then again..... i think to myself..


Wheres that Smile In My Heart?



No comments:

Post a Comment