Sunday, June 17, 2007

I Had F U N!

Funnnn..Funnnn...funnnn~~~!
Haha.. Today went for Guo Rong's bday..
Had steambot..with..the whole form 4 gang..
We were the loudest..table..there..hahaa..!
They got bored of always boil eat fry eat..
So they started experimenting..haha..
They took the prawns..broke the eggs..
and tried to fry it..=.=! wht larrrr...hahaha..
Then JIA HAO! u arh..Joker betul..hahaha..
He took the egg yolk..and secretly..
put it into Guo Rong's coke..=.=!
And then he mixed the thing..then he asked guo rong..
"EHHH! Guo rong! u see! Got Milo worrr!"
xD!!! Laugh like crazy lar tonight..hahaa...
and they all took a sip of it..xD...


Then coz Jia Hao was like..purposely..
Harming everyones drinks and foods..
xD for example..he took black kicap..
and poured it into Zx punya coke..=.=!
So they all wanted revenge..so when we were full alrdy..
And When Jia Hao went some where..
Chong Jie took a whole lot of SALT..and poured it into his coke..=.=!
And then poured like the whole bottle of salt into the soup..
Hahaaaaa..and All Jia Hao's food was in there..
PLUS they poured a cup of coke into the soup..
So when Jia Hao came back..and took a sip of the coke..
He was like..Ehh..Yer...taste wrong..
We all trying to tahan not to laugh ni..
Then he took the soup..and drank..he was like..
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hhahahaaa...
It was damnnnn salty! I tasted it myself..hahahahaa...
So yeah..Really funny..plus fun night..hehe..LOVE! =)

Mom and Dad came and pick me up..
then they went for dinner..so i just watched them eat..
My two brothers are at camp..
and My sister is working..so yeah..Me..
Go out with friends lor..xD..
Anyways.. the restaurant they were eating in..
Damn funny lar wht happened there..
I think..no..I wont go into wht happened..xD..
Only Apple knows about it..hahahahaha...

Then oh ya! we went to jusco right..
And we like jamed there..
more like me and mel ni lar..
Benson not here..haha..So yeah..
Nice lar...xD ... Okays lar..had a great day..=D
Now..gotta work my butt off..to finish my geo proj..
and get the design for the badges done..
And WHYYYY must HONG's farewell party..
be on the exact SAME day as my PBSM camp..
Dammitttttt!!!!!! Grrrr...i MUST go lar..
Miss him..Hong i miss u ar..=P
And i'm gonna be missing Planet Shaker's concert this year..
Wht a bummer..its like..tomorrow..
and..and i'm not there! T_T and my friends are..
And i always only get to see them during Planet Shakers..
but i wont be able to this year..Hin Loong!!!
I miss uuuuu.....Sigggghhhh...


Okay lar..enough ranting abt the day..
xD i gotta..erm..gotta...go.
Or not. xD i shall end here today. =P
Good night! Wait..
its 2.30am.. Good Morning! =D!

No comments:

Post a Comment