Saturday, June 23, 2007

WOOOT~! Me Is Happy & Proud!


*LoL! Look at Mel behind me. =P *

AYe! Just got home..its erm..6.50pm right now..
Haha..And its a saturday..
Well what did i do today?
Hmm..Let me see..
Went to school coz there was replacement classes..
And did the teachers teach a thing? NOPESH.
They did not..=.= So anyways..
I went to the music room and just jam with..
Jeff,Ben,Jon,Michael..yeah..=)
Then after a while few of my friends came in..
And i brought the radio plus some CD's..
So i blasted techno..And started shufflin with ben..
After that all of them wanna learn..So haha..
Taught them lor..xD thenn..We danced..
We sang..and we buat alot of Bodoh..xD haha..

Hmm..Then i went back to class..
Coz bored of being at the music room d..
Went back there..suddenly all of my friends..
Asked me to tell ghost stories..(which i dun reli like)
Coz they say i telll ghost stories till like VERY scary..=.=!
But i dun like telling ghost stories..coz..
I think their lame..yesh..lame..& Boring..=)
xD so instead..we started talking..
about the 3 years we've spent in school together..
and all Those memories..haha..^^
Mel suddenly showed up..came my class..
Duduk for a while then ciao-ed..hehss..
Hmmsh..after that..went to Putri Wangsa..
With Sue mei and her family to makan lunch..
Fetched Zy then went to Wc's hse again for dance prac..
Pracc..suddenly! Kaw Meng Chung cameee!!! =)))
xD he came to see me dance coz he complains..
that he's nvr seen me dance b4..and that..
He wouldnt be goin to the camp..so he cant c..
and keeps askin me to dance for him in school..
which is not possible coz i'm always either in skirt or kurung..=P
Yesh..he came then see us dance..
Bwahahaha..After that i taught him some freezes..Yay!
Haha..HE CAN BREAKDANCE WEIH! Coz banyak muscle..xD!

Yipee..one of my bestie can breakdance too..=)
He's always playing badmintonnnnn...
FINALLY he learn something besides badminton..=P
Hmm..So neways..TO MY DANCERS!
So really proud of u all lar..like..
U GUYS IMPROVED SO MUCH!!!!! =D!
*Cheers to u guys!!!** Yaaaaay!!! ^^


Alrightyyy..Nth much else lar..
Only thing is dat i'm dang tired now.=P
Tata~!

PS: Di Sheng!!! Haha..YESH! THATS SO TOTALLY TRUE WEIH!
A.B.C.D!! I love all four, and i miss all four..totally..SO MUCH!
Hugs & Kisses to u guys!!!!


=)) Lovey u guys..!

No comments:

Post a Comment