Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A great start,Bad Middle,Awesome or Lousy ending?

Only nice happening thing about today is..
Daniel Raj called me from Russia..
how thoughtful of him..Love u lar..
Miss u alot..i was damn happy when he called..
damn hyper also..And its a stary night tonight..
wish i could spend it with Apple..

I no mood to eat. how ar?
oh ya..i know..maybe its good in a way..
loose some fats..lol.

haa..damn nice holiday in KL hor?
Now? oh..i wonder wht happen..
I've lost my appetite and mood to go out..

Oh wait? What was YOUR last words to me today?
Ohh yeah..thank you i appreciate it...
It made my day and my week..Damn nice..
Chun..very chun..

I wonder whether genting would get back my appetite?
Yeah..i'm going genting this friday till sunday.
and then its friggin back to school.

Thank YOU yeah..
I feel damn 'awesome' now.
thx. oh don't worry..i dont hate you..
coz i said i'll always love you..
and just so you know..
i dont talk crap.

***************************************
Ahha..i feel damn crappy now..
And two jerks just HAD to appear in my life again..
This is totally no coincidence..
One of them on msn..another one on sms..
"Still remember me?" Heck yeah i rmb u..
for the wrong reasons.

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment