Monday, June 25, 2007

Rest In Peace..Shalini & Fazira..



Heyys guys..Hmm...
Anyways..Before i blog about anything else..
I just wanna really ask ALL of u..
To really take care..and SMACK those damn mosquitos DEAD when u see any of em..
Those bloody mosquitos took..
Two lovely girls..lovely friends of mine..AWAY from..
From me..from their families..From the world...
Scolding those mosquitos wont help bring them back..
Cursing them wont stop them from killing..
Sigh..Really..Just..Cant ..tahan lar..two deaths..
in such short times...first it was shalini..
And now its Fazira...Bloody mosquitos..
Just...Just becareful kay..
I really cant afford to loose anyone else in my life..
Its just really hard to accept..but i'd still have to anyways..

Anyways..Abt today..
Hmm..lets see..We changed our positions in class..
And everyone was okay with it..
Except for one girl..she wasnt really happy..
Because she wasnt able to sit with her so called "Members"
And she was sitting behind..of the class..
So she cried..and complained to my class teacher..
Yeah..Imagine that..15 year old..crying..coz she's not happy..
Zzz..Then i beh tahan already..I got up..
And asked her whether she'd want to switch places with me..
So Okay lor..she want..So switched lor..No big deal anyways..
Hmm..So i'm not sitting with Sue mei edyy..
And i'm not sitting with my owner edy..xD...Grace teeeee..LOL..
AND i'm sitting at the back of the class...
LOL..Ah well..lets look on the bright side..
I'd be putting my specs to more use..Haha..Yessshh..
My eye-sight isnt very good..and yes i do wear specs..
but not much..coz lazy ? =P Only in class when i cant see lar..
Hmm...Then like..i'm ok with it lar..she happy then settle d lor..
lol...and now the whole class hates her...=.=!
Grace was like.."HOW CAN SHE MAKE TEDDY BEAR SIT BEHIND?!"
xD...yeah..she calls me her so called 'teddy bear'...=.=
And so..I'm the only one whose like talkin to that girl..
Aww..Well..i just hope she wont start clinging on to me..=X!
Me dun wannnn..=P Hmm..Then just now she smsed me..
"You angry that i switched places wit u?"
LoL..i said no..and she was like..T_T..so good ler u...

Haha..Hmm..It was kinda really funny to see tht..
I was the one changing places..and i was okay with it..
But all the others in class was like realllyyyy angryyy..
lollll...Anyways...Really..So much...has been happening..
All at the same time..so much..too much..
And..yeah..I know being negative abt all this isnt gonna help..
So yes..i take all these things that have been happening..
and learn from it and all..

About my friends who left the world..
Well i just wanna remind u guys out there..
to really just appreciate what u have..
Whose around you..no matter..how bad they treat u..
Nvr ever leave an argument before clearing things up..
Coz the next day may just be too late..
And you'd have regrets having said wht u said..
Treasure EVERY moment..with the ppl arnd u..
Really..they could just leave u..in all of a sudden..
Therefore..i really hope u guys just..
try to appreciate people whose arnd u MORE..
Aite..nvr take anyone for granted...thats the last thing..
you'd wanna do..Enough said.
Take cares okayy u guys..Like REALLY take care..
I love youuu~~

No comments:

Post a Comment