Friday, June 22, 2007

FRIDAY ALREADY????!



Aye..Today..School was........Okaaay..
Hmm..Seems like the news of me "MAYBE"
shifting school has spread to many pupils in the school..
=.=!!!! And all of em come to me one by one..and ask me..
"EH! u shifting school next year ar?! Dun larr..PLS! Stayyy!"
Swtss...Why suddenly i feel like..as if the WHOLE SCHOOL..
Knows EVERYTHING and ANYTHING abt my life..
Isssh..feel like got no privacy like dat..Zzz..
Anyways..After school..dad was sposed to fetch me..
Coz i dont like taking the bus on Fridays..
Why u ask? Because the bus picks me up..
And Stops at a Tamil Sekolah Rendah..And like..
Wait for dunno how long for the children there..
And its so totally wasting my time..PLUS....
Yesh..i get pretty annoyed by some of the children..
xD so yeaaah...WELL WELL WELL..He din show up..
Dang. He must have forgotten..blerhhh...took the bus..

At like 2.30pm..went to wc's hse for dance prac..
Bump into some stupid bastards on the road..
Chinese-Indonesia or whtever lar..
When i walked pass em..One guy came damn close to me..
And whisper in my ears.."Wo Ai Ni" and..
the other said "Ni Hao" with a stupid miang smile..
JERKS! Pfft..Boo YOU! Thx God Zy was on the other side of the road..
And then yeah..they saw him..so they ciao..
#$@$#@#%$#!!!!!! Girls ar..becareful DAY and NIGHT kays?

OKAYYY! SHOUT OUT TO MY DANCERS~~!!! I'M REALLY REALLY PROUD OF YOU ALL.. AND AMAZED REALLY AT HOW fAST U GUYS.. GOT TO LEARN THE WHOLE DANCE... AND DONT WORRY..I'LL REST MORE.. AFTER OUR PERFORMANCE kaay? AND I WILL.. TAKE CARE LAR..Dun WORRY..ALL THAT MATTERS.. RIGHT NOW..IS THAT WE HAVE AN AWESOME.. AWESOME...PERFORMANCE THIS COMIN 30th!! JIA YOUUU~~~! ALways Right Here Behind Ya! ^^

Yeshh..Thats my day..Hmm..Tmr..
Replacement classes..And after school..
Go to Wc's hse again for dance prac..
Yesh...I need rest. Exhausted.

Apple Apple i Miss u like alotttt~~!
Calvinn...! Me miss uuuuu very muchiex!
Boo Chong me mish u muchs too! Rmb to take care ar..Work till 1am tim..=(
OMG i just realise something..
APPLE,BOO CHOONG,CALVIN = ABC!!! LOL!!!

Bwahaha..I'm currently..
In the Techno mood..
Head banging..infront the com..
Boom! Boom! Boom! xD..lalalala~~~!
ABC i Love you guys!!! xD I know u love me too..=P
Adios.!


Blerks~! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment