Sunday, July 01, 2007

WTH...Fun Sucker..

Okay..Camp totally like....Zzzzz..
We spent months on this camp..
Preparing and all that..
So we gave the principle a letter to sign..
To like allow us to have the camp..
First time we gave him..He lost the whole programe and letter..
FINE...we print again for him..Then he said he..
wanted the names of the ppl who would be comin incase
those students had discipline case or something..
Then we gave him..Then he sign..
And allowed us to have our camp from 7am-9.30pm
And like on friday..there was this announcement..
That there was gonna be a gotong-royong in school on sat..
LIKE WTH...But that one we cant do anything..
Coz its like for the whole malaysia..
The whole country would be doing tht..Zzzz...
Imagine..we having camp then they go here and there..
clean clean clean...quite stupid right?
The school would be dirty again anywaysssss.........

So we didn't care..we just went on with the camp..
As planned...so yesh..we blasted music and all..
And the teachers didn't like it coz they said we were..
To noisy..DEY! i ask u lar..which camp will be quiet one?
Surely everyone will be hyper and high what..=.=
Grrr...so fine..we lower our volume and all..
After the other students who wasn't involved in our camp ciao..
The principle came to me and said..
OK..Pack up now and leave the school..
I was like..WTH?! Excuse me..u signed a letter..
And i called my PBSM teacher..and then she went into his office..
they talk talk talk..then she came out and said..
"Principles last words..5.30pm MUST leave.."
Then i said.."HOW CAN HE DO THIS? Bla bla bla..."
Then the principle came out from the office..
Then teacher was like.."Ehh..shhh..the principle behind u.."
I dont care lar..heck him lar..Let him HEAR my complains..
i went onn...BLA BLA BLA BLA..
Then i told all my AJKs.. They were sooo Pissed..
Angry..Dissapointed.. I didn't cry lar..
but i was dang angry...so..to vent my anger..
I punched the wall till i felt better..=P
Yesh..I was angry till..that extend..lolll...
About my hand? yeah..tercedera..but ..
that time..couldn't really..do anythin else..
I needed the wall..=D!

First of all..On friday..
The principle told my teacher that..
"9.30pm too late, stop at 9pm, clean up, and leave by 9.30pm"
Secondly, HE GAVE A STUPID REASON..
After he talked to my teacher he quickly left the school..
He's reason was.."I thought their camp was untill 9.30am"
My arse lar..Very FUNNY..ppl have camp for 2 hours only..
haha..So funny..cant stop laughing..LOL..ROFL LMAO..Zzz..
Then all of the AJKs started crying..*Except me..=P*
The campers were having lunch..at the canteen..
And we didn't want any of them to find out abt this YET..
So we tried to keep it away..So when lunch was over..
Me being the MC..from =( had to go =D! Hehs..
THE SHOW..MUST GO ON..=P *Jie sounds familliar?*
Hahas..ANYWAYS..After that was games..So..
When we blowed the whistle..And all of them like..
Started running to where they were supposed to..
The view..the..scenery? lol cant find the right words..
but anyways..when we saw them running so happily..
All of us AJKs just couldnt take it lar..really touched us..
And the best part of the camp is the night games..Now how?
5.30 have to leave..we told the teacher to at least give us..
till 6.30pm..so they started crying..AGAIn..hmm..
But i din want to care edy..I changed my clothes..
And played with the campers..Bwahahhaa..
And got soaked in water..hahaha...

At abt 4.30pm..I changed into dry clothes..
Asked them whats their plan..They said..
"Dunno" so in the end..we decided to tell..
the campers what was going on..
And asked who wanted 6.30 and who wanted 9.30pm..
If we were to stay and ignore the principle..
our PBSM may be closed down,no more camps in future..
and no more competitions outside the school..
PLUS we AJK will kena for lawan guru or sumthing..
and the Teacher responsible maybe kena fired..
or whatever lar..so yeah...
On the other hand..we want to giv them a good camp..
to be remembered..and like yeah..do the camp..
as planned...and not waste our hard work and all..
In the end we AJKs voted.. 6.30pm 13 votes..
9.30pm.. 14 votes...=.=........
So we stayed on..and we had dinner..had performances..
and we canceled the night game coz we knew someone..
would come and chase us out of the school..
So we had prize giving after performance..
And when we were so happy and high..with great music..
Giving out the prizes..the discipline teacher.*guy*
Came and off all our plugs and all..Music went dead..
and everyones mood went dead..And he shouted..
"Pack up and get out of the school NOW!"
#$@$#@%$#%$#%@#!!! so we finish givin the prizes..
All the campers left..AJKs started keeping all our stuffs..
And then when we were leaving the school..
there was like rubbish on the floor..one guy..
bent down and picked up the rubbish..then a girl said..
DONT PICK UP! PICK UP FOR WHAT?
If teacher ask us why didn't clean up..
SAY THE TEACHER CHASE US OUT OF THE SCHOOL LAR!
Then we were like..Yeaaah! So truee..then they..
Throwed back whatever rubbish they picked up..xD
While going out of the school..all the guys and some girls..
Fuyooh...their mouth shoot like machine gun..xD..
$%#%$#%$! like crazy..hahahaha...

so we went mamak..at like 8pm..sat there..
till 9pm plus with abt 20 people..hmm..
Talk talk talk ..hehs...Ceyy i happy..
Alot ppl comment and say the dance was great..=D!
Yipee~! happy..hahaha...and they asked me ..
which studio i go to..i said i learn on my own..
they say breaking? i said on my own..
and they were like..solute solute! hahaha..
Happyy~! =P and one guy..pro breaker..
asked me whether i wanted him to teach me..=)
Awwww..Wahahaha..After pmr i guess..=D!
So neways..the camp was just...*speechless*
And yeah..the principle said..if we were in school till 9.30pm..its not safe..
but hey..u see..we told our parents to come at 9.30pm..
u chase us out at 7.30pm..some walked home in the dark..
some took taxi..isnt that more dangerous? BODOH..
TAK TAU FIKIR..that bald principle..USELESS..
Tell him problem in school he quiet only..
things he dont need to kacau he go be so kepoh..Cis!

K LARH..enough of my..rantings..
I told my dad about it..and he said..
"If i were u i wouldnt let this rest."
And hmm..i still dunno..whether i should just..
Forget abt it ..or vice versa.. But my dad..
keeps saying..this and thattt...
See what my other AJKs wanna do first lor..=)
Wooh..Its 1st JULY..Isnt that like..
Faaaasttt?! 3 more months exactly to PMR..
Bwahahaha..I MUST JIA YOU! xD..
So lame..tellin myself to jia you..xD..
Ohhh..today church was okay..
stayed back as usual for mighty kids programe..
and like.......on the way back..
my dad's car broke down..=.=
So we had to take a bus home..Hmmm..
K lar..nth much..else......Ciaoz man!
Take care of urself..WHY? Coz me care 4 u..=D!
Hugs To My bloggy readers..^^

"Deng Dai Ni.."

No comments:

Post a Comment