Saturday, July 07, 2007

TRANSFORMERS.

Alrights..thursday night..
Everything just went wrong in my house..
Siggh..what a night..it was just bad..
so we called off the plan to go watch transformers..

The next day.I came back from school..
And benroy really wanted to watch..
So anyways..we went..but only..
the four of us went..me,mel,ben,benroy..
It was an awesome movie..=)

At night had cell group..
It was a combine cell group of ALL the cells..
So yesh..It was very cramp..
There i saw some old faces..
I saw Joanne..aka Janice and Jeremy's younger sister..
Then i saw Leo..aka sathish..xD..
Hmmm..yeaah..so it was nice lar..

This morning went to aunt lee and mr lee shop..
to makan..nice seeing them again..
it was great catching up again..
hmm..went to TESCO..and like..
found out about this really nice phone..
Nokia 3110..its a new model..but because its new..
the price is still very low..and it would increase like next week..
Its function got totally everything i wanted and needed..=P
And its price is like REALLY cheap compared to the other phones..
or rather to the phone i was saving up to buy..w810i..
I almost bought it but had no money with me..
So i'm gonna go buy me new hp later at night..=D
Whoa..Cant believe i found out bout this phone..
Awesome-ness...I'm gonna get a new hp!! wahaha!
FINALLY..! and i dont have to lend my dads HP edy!
My phone memang spoiled..but then..no money buy new..
so lent my dads..awww yessshh! =))

Anyways..i gtg now.


To Calvin..
Thank you for everything..=)


Don't cry because its over,smile because it happened..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment