Thursday, July 05, 2007

Intelligent but not Nerds..=D



Yesh..We may be in the 1st class..But we're definitely not Nerds..=D


Haha..Got my class picture..FINALLY..
Can Spot me? xD..ANWAYS..I'm gonna be nice..
I'm Next to the teacher..Duh..xD..
The girl beside me is my BESTIE! SUE MEI!
And the Guy beside my teacher is my other bestie..
Mr.Kaw Meng Chung! hahaha..=) Love u boths!

My dad was alright..Was HYPER during science class..
No idea why..And Grace and Sue mei kept touching me..
I'Ve no IDEA WHY EITHER..=.=!!!!
lol..ANYHOO..After school went to Khoo's place ..
Makan..then meeting..
Then minum champaign..xD..
Yeah..basically thats all..Bwhahaa..
TOMORROW...

IS...*drumrolls~~~* KAH VEE's Birthday!
Haha..and!!! TOMORROW..I'll be watching TRANSFORMERS!
Woooot~~! Awesome-ness! hahaha...
And SATURDAY..I may be going out with cynthia..
and ping ping..and meet another whole bunch of ppl..
i've nvr talked to b4..hahaa..AND SUNDAY..
BWAHHAHAA...BBQ at chwee Ting's hse!
To celebrate something..=P ladidumm~~
Wows..I've been in this stupid school for 3 years already..
Stupid school but cool people..=D!
Ahha..And when i look back at all our class pictures..
I just simply....
LAUGH.
LOL.....Oh well since we're talking about it..I might as well..
UPLOAD em..=P Bwahahahhahaa...



Okay..FORM 1 ..First class also..xD Wheres me? xD I'm like..wearing baju kurung..and sitting beside the dude whose sitting beside the teacher..xD and would u just look at kaw? OMG..hahaha..LOL..He's sitting beside the teacher..on the right side..Hahaha..Click on the pic for a bigger view if u want..HAHA..U can see some REALLY big changes in some peeps..=P


FORM 2! First Class..ME! Beside the teacher..SUE MEI beside me..and KAW beside the teacher..=) Yesh..Besties for life my buds! MWAHS! =))


As the years went by..
Alot of us changed..in looks..characters and all..
Hahaha..I'll be missing this bunch of peeps..=)
Alrights..I'm......Tired. LOL..
BUT..its time to studyyy....T_T...

PS: JIA JIE! I dont have ur blog link lar..Kindly sms me or leave a comment and giv me ur link..=D!


Adios pweeps!


Dey Mr.Calvin.! Misss Uuuuuu!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment