Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sniffx Sniffx*



Aww..I fell down this morning. =(
Was walking to the bus..
It was dark. I was carrying damn alot of books.
Din see tht dang rock on the road.
Step on it and lost balance therefore, i fell. T_T.
Skirt was like filled with mud and soil. =(
Leg was bruised and some flesh came out. hehs.
AND THE MOST PATHETIC THING IS..
I fell on the road INFRONT of my house.
How stupid pathetic is that. =.=!!!
Haha..Anyways..When i went to school..
People of course realize my dirty skirt and ask wht happened.
I said. I fell down. And their eyes turn big @_@
and said. OMG! IS THAT YOUR BLOOD?!!!
Apparently that was the mud. but no lights.
they cant see well. Haha..I was like NO lar...
Anywayss..After they heard i fell.
They went round telling others. and during assembly.
one by one. alot of ppl came asking me, Hey! u okay?!
hahas..aww..i feel loved. xD! Hugsss~~! =)


Lately been studying my arse off lar.
Like, from Science test became Science Gerak gempur. =.=!
Just got the news yesterday. So what larh...Ishk.
So actually i only had to study chapter 6, form 3 for science.
Now i have to study ALL the chapters.Form 1,2,3.
How nicesh. =D Zzz...And like..my teacher only teach till chap 7.!
And ALL coming out. WTH. Gotta self study. Oh wells.
Whats new? heh... unreliable they are. =.=! Some lar..not all.
Anyways..Tomorrow exams starting.
SO! Wish me the best! =D
And after this week exam. Got 1 week to study like shiate for Trials.!
Trails on the 6th ar...next next week. Ahhh! *runs and hide*
Hmm kays lar...Abt the situation between me and her in school.
Now, we talk. but only when we're force to.
for example, teacher ask me to ask her sumthing.
yeah that kinda stuff. Sad but true.
Oh wells. Somethings happen for a reason.
And sometimes its best to just learn to let go.
When one door closes. another opens.
I see many many many open doors waiting for me.
Bwhahaha. They ARE those who i love..
And is STILL by my side. =).


Love,
Celine.

No comments:

Post a Comment