Sunday, July 22, 2007

Pics From Shoppin.!



Our new precious. bwhahahahaa... =D! AKU PUNYA GUCCI! =D


Woooh..My eyes. Tsk tsk. xD!



People were looking at us and wondering whats wrong with us. HAHA.

But we didn't care anyways. =P.


I Shoped..BUT MEL SHOPPED MORE! AS IN CASH AND ALSO STUFF.
Hahas..THERES UR PROOF!


But its pretty though. =D


Mum was talking. I was listening. REALLY! =D hahaha..



After mighty kids today.
I was waiting and waiting for family to GET in the car.
so we could go home. But they just wouldnt budge.
Therefore, i camwhored. =P




Haha..The last picture.So cute. ! =P
Memang me. =D A tomato. Aww. LOL.
I know i know..I didn't use to camwhore.
Heyy..not my fault lar..
My sister's da camwhore queen.
Then..then she teach me to camwhore like her also.xD!
HAHAH...Ouch.* she whack me. Pain..=.=!
LOL..she's just beside me. Haaaahaaaa...
She giving me tht *squinted eye* punya look now. =P


Adios. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment