Saturday, July 21, 2007

TIRED LAR.

I'm blogging again. Oops? =P
Blarh. Today was a REAL REAL tiring day.
Morning go makan. Went Giant originally to buy Mel's school shoes.
But ended up shopping the whole day till..
we were left with a few cents. Hah.
So anyways..Mel spent the most.
Duh. She's loaded. xD and i'm PK till my.
pockets have holes. Anywaaaysss..
Went Tebrau City after that..Bought some exercise books.
Maths and History. Mel and Ben went for Band prac.
Therefore i was stuck there for dunno how many hours.
So dead tired man. And like....I was SO bored.
I bought a pencil from Harris and started doing the exercises and all.
Did maths at first. Do untill brain felt so dead.
Stop maths. Did history. Did untill the like 36th question.
And i realise i started checking the answers behind to answer
the following questions. HAHA. So stoped .
Went out of Harris coz bro wanted to play PS2.
Went sony, sat on the chair and like stone.
Looked half dead, felt dead. xD anywaaaysss..I realise sumthin.
For those who like REALLY observe my face before.
On the sides of my face, my veins are like so visible.
USually people would say, EH! wht happen? Fall down?
xD i dunno why but my veins show. So anyways.
If i dont sleep much, i'll have serious eye bags.
AND it'll connect with my veins. and my nose there right..
Also got one line of blue-ish + green-ish line..xD!
Like vein colour lar..So its something like this...




I'm SERIOUS. it's THAT bad. xD! I know the picture sucks.Who cares. Dun feel like drawing nicesh nicesh. Haha..Heyyyyy not bad wert this pic. =D!

So why my eyes looked like dat today?
Coz yesterday Kah V was kinda on the emo side.
Hurt and all. And he cant sleep. no mood mar..
THEREFORE! i stayed up with him and teman-ed him.
Till.. 3.30am or later..haha..cant rmb..xD
I know some ppl may say i'm crazy.
BUT i already say..If u need me,I'll be there.
SO i was there. =D ! hahaha...

ANYWAYS...enough blogging lar.
JUST wanna say..

JIA JIE! Thanks so much for really caring.
I can feel ur love as a friend.
So touched. =) thanks alot..
Haha..That sweet guy..after reading my blog..
He sent me this REAL long punya email..
asking how i was coz he didn't had his phone i think..
Then just now he smsed..haha..coz he got back his phone?
Anyways..I really appreciate it. LOTS!
He's a real awesome friend. =)
THANK UUU ONCE AGAINN!
And hey, dont worry bout me. I'm alright. =)
I guess things change as time goes by.
People change. I guess thats just life.
So we just gotta accept it and hope for the better.
HUGS! to ya.. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment