Friday, July 27, 2007

Shuddup & Dance! <3

Ahoyy darlyns~! <3

ITS FRIDAY YO! FRIDAY~!!!!!
Haha..Anyways..About my week of..exams..Zzz..
I tell uu...On wed had BM and Science and Geo.
Hahaha..All ok lar..i think? Zzz..
Thurs right..suppose to do the science paper 1 from kerajaan.
Stupid teachers mixed up the papers..
and gave us the one the SCHOOL prepared instead.
I went WTH. =D lol.. when i saw the paper felt like mati-ing.
Hehs. ALL bout chapter six aka minerals. damn minerals. =.=!
THANK GOD that we doing half way already..
my science teacher came in and gave us the RIGHT exam paper..
which was ALOT more easier. Yippee!!! :D
*celine was jumpin for Joy* xD! Maths..okayy lar...
not good not bad.? LOL. whats that suppose to mean? No idea.


xD then like yesterday..I was studying History..till 12.30am..suddenly phone rang.. it was Leah! Hmm..she asked me to come for this dance audition thingy. on saturday. and if i get through i'll be in dunno what team and we'll be going to KL for competition on the 29th of August! hahas..after that call.. i was like soooo excited and like..tak boleh concentrate on history alrdy. Coz i was more excited about the future then the pass. LOL. hahahaha...whole day i hyper giler today.. maybe coz KH was so dang easy..History was okay..hahaha..English was peanuts. Duh. =P *dance around* bwhahahaa...So hyper... Oh ya! its been raining so much lately.. i wonder why..xD! nvm..cool air.. :D! ooohhh... U know.. Like always. Me feel so loved. bwhahaha... Yee siang..so sweet of him to send me jokes just to make me laugh and not so stresss..haha...awww.. =) And jia jie..always so caring... Apple.. After coming back from doing maths exam.. my brain was practically half dead.. and i saw her sms.. =) I love you too apple dearest! HUGS!!!

Owh gosh..How i miss her...Cant wait to see her again..The amount of stupidity that comes out when we're together...xD! AppLe! Me mish u sho sho muchiex larhhhhh! Haha..I have our picture in my file...whenever i miss her.. got picture to look at.. in school.. bwahhaa.. =)

Wells..Sides that nothing much lorhh..
Tomorrow got dance audition..haha..
and also got Jie punya carnival..aka SDJ..
DUnno HOW i wanna go there...
coz got audition..hopefully when it finishes..
the carnival is still on.. hmmm.. yeshh...
And khoo mei's bday is just around the corner! =)
Hmm..i've one more week to study my butt off before trials are here.
SAYA BOLEH! xD hahahahaha....

MISS KIMMY ONG!
We NEED to go out after my PMR and take more pictures!
ITS A MUST MUST! ;) Love u darl!


What happen..? I still dont know. Aihh.
Anyways. 3 words for ya. I miss u. =(



No comments:

Post a Comment