Monday, July 02, 2007

BALDY GOT NO *****..

Mr.Principle know he memang got wrong..
So he didnt dare do anything to any of us..
Padahal..on the other hand..we were all..
hoping he'd do something..so we could like..
take action against him...That baldy..
Zzzz...Whatever larrss...Its over neways..
Mum wants me to resign from my duty..
As coperal and secretary and all from PBSM..
She doesnt allow me to take part in any PBSM
activities in SCHOOL..coz they dont bloody appreciate..
Our volunteer work and all..SO FINE..
BE THAT WAY..but we'll still be helping out..
OUTSIDE the school...BOO SMKDC..
BOO KAN DIA! BOOO~~~~~!


(I so felt like doin that durin assembly..while he was giving his speech..Zzzz)


My friend was like..EH..U start lar..
So it goes something like this..





Me: BOO KAN DIA!


Everyone: BOO!


Me: BOO KAN DIA!


Everyone: BOO~!





We did that during camp..
whenever certain groups..
Didnt had the guts to do sumthing..xD
Its damn fun...gaaah..
School was alright..Alot of ppl commented on our dance..
Was happy..they liked it..bwahahhahaa...
And HEY~! Whoever recorded send to me lerh..?
I only got the 30 seconds one from yan bin..T_T
I WANT THE FULL VERSION !! hahahaas...
Thanks anyways yan bin..Me lovey u~~~ =))!


Wokays lar..after the camp i got closer with..certain ppl..
Hahaha..Before camp got talk but abit..
After camp BLAAAAA~~~~ the whole day..hahahaha..
And yeah..I've decided..to really shift to KL next year..
To study there..and to take care of my grandma there..
I've decided that...THATS what i want...
So...the only thing that may change my decision..
Is certain stuff..I shall not say..=P
So yesh..We'll c how things go....


OKAY..I should go study like NOW..=P


Take cares darlings..Love ya~!





"Bu yong dan xin de tai duo,Wo hui yi zhi hao hao guo"


Ni zhong yi hui lai le... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment