Friday, July 20, 2007

RULES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN. =D





Haha..Okaaay..Since i was writting a report for PBSM just now..
And i was using the com to do so..
Therefore..I decided to blog an entry to let everyone know..
what a week i've had. hehs.


Okaaay..Well..This week hasn't been
a really good one..Kinda broke me to pieces..
But not some people were my 'glue' to patch me up..
hahaha..Anywayss..Lets just say..
When i went to school on Monday..
I felt something was wrong..
Because whenever i talked to her..
She don't answer me like how she used to..
Or rather..She didn't even smiled at me once..
But there she was laughing and smiling away with others..
But i just didn't really want to believe it..
By the next day..I comfirmed it.
There was something wrong between us.
And so. I just like..didn't really do anything lor..
I've heard why she's behaving that way..
But i've not heard it from HER..
So i'm still not too sure why she's behaving the way she is..
Maybe i do know and i confirm thats the reason.
But i havent heard it from her mouth.
All i know is that she really HURT me like crap.
I dunno how we can be so close for 6 coming 7 years..
And she can just suddenly turn cold towards me..
Coz of stuff that is not worth breaking this friendship.
WITHOUT SAYING A WORD.

Wow..how thougtful of her.
Made me feel LOTS better. Zzz.
Actually..Come to think of it..
I've been always giving in to her..
ALWAYS being the one saying sorry for doing nth wrong..
Just to keep this friendship going on..
Thats just coz i treasure it so much.
But u know what..I've become sick. and tired.
of sucking up to ur behaviour and bs.
So sorry i'm talking like this but i'm really hurt.
PLUS dissapointed. On wednesday i came to you.
And asked you what was wrong..
Wht did u say? "I need to rest now.I'll let u know.But not now."
Hmm ya..Alright..Come back to me when u feel better and dont care of how i'm feeling. thats really alright..yeahh...awesomeee... =D .....
...........................................................
Dont she ever think of how hurt i'd be?
You know. U can go on talking to all our friends in school,
laugh with them,smile with them, and all that..
But i just CANT. I cant go round talking with my other friends when i'm having a prob with my B.friend. I just CANT. On Tuesday, i started becoming REAL anti-social. Thats just so NOT how i am. And i just sat at my desk the whole day. No smiles on my face. No words out of my mouth. I just sat there thinking so much and worrying about you. I couldn't focus in class while teacher was teaching. I just kept looking at you and just think and ask myself..Is she alright? is she okay? YEAH. I DIDN'T LISTEN TO A THING teacher was saying in class. I just kept thinking about how u were. And wowww..I feel so 'appreciated'.. really.. thats great.. thanks.. Good job. What do you take me for? I'm human too. Remember? Oh..So you're saying that when u feel better u'll come back to my side and talk to me like normal as if nothing hapened? I guess u dont care of how i felt while u just gave me the cold shoulder and all eh? So when ur okay. then u come back. hmm..yeah..its THAT easy yeah. hmm..right.. =.= I'd only be spending 3 more months with you and u just had to do this. Gosh. wow. I can't believe that u can even hate me for those reasons. haaaa...i feel so loved when i heard them reasons. wow..Hate. awesome-ness. =.= for 3 days...I was anti-social with everyone,i didn't smile much in school AND at home. I didn't eat much coz of no appetite. U dont wanna talk to me, Fine. its your life, your choice. But PLEASE DO NOT go round spreading stuff about me that isn't true. I DO NOT LIKE HIM. AND PLEASE do not make me sound like some player. It was just merely a picture of him and me who i treat as a good friend. Sometimes i cant believe how stupid i am to worry for someone who doesnt really cares. Thats just...Stupid larh. Sigh whatever lar... Wanna noe something ah? U really hurt and broke my heart.
For once, in this 7 years of friendship. I wonder if you'd say 'sorry' for the FIRST time ever to me.

Then, my mum keeps telling me.
Dont so close with anyone except ur family lar.
All are humans. Close or not close. Sure hurt u.
Bla bla bla... 2 times in a row.
People who i love so dearly hurt me so much.
In class my eyes just kept filling up with tears.
But i wouldn't let em flow.
first it was that guy. now is this girl.
Aku tak tau macam mana nak tahan kesakitan ini lagi lar.
It bores me out. SO DAMN SIENZ of this stuff..
Zzz. AppLe was always there.
She'd know when something was wrong.
Oh how i love her. Thanks so much apple. =)


To those who weren't there for me and didn't know bout this. PLEASE do not feel bad of not being there for me kay? If u knew abt this but u didn't care then memang u should feel bad. =P HAHA..xD jkjk..but u didn't know. So chill kay? Not your fault..=)

Anywaysh.. Today..I gettin used to the atmosphere alrdy.
=) haha..yeah..i'm okay already..Feel better..
Today damn funny. So stupid lar they all..
one group of form 4 guys..whenever they saw me.
They'd go.. "DA SAO!" =.=!!!!!! whats larrrrr....
There are reasons why they do that.
But those reasons are just crap lar. xD
So i shall say no more of this. hahaa..

And wow..Its friday. So fast larh time passing.
But I Hope for time to pass by FASTER. =).
Ouchhh...major headache now.. T_T
Stare at com to long jor..hahas...
Anyhow..Tonight i'd be going to CHC punya welcoming night.
The theme for the night is...*drumrolls*
PIRATES MEETS THE MAFIA!
bwhaahhahaa...What i wearing ahh..Pirate-ish. xD.
So yeshh..I hope it'll be a blast and i'll have a great time. =D.
Exams next week, followed by PMR Trials which is on the 6th of Aug.
Yes i've been studying..=P hahaha..ITS TRUE lar. xD
AND...Why suddenly i feel as if the WHOLE school knows..
That i'm shifting to KL next year. =.=!
Even some form 5 peeps whom i barely know..
Comes up to me and say.. "HEY! u shifting KL next year ar? Dont larr.."
Like..LOL? Hmm..I think i'd most probaly be going to..
SMK KEPONG BARU. padahal i wanna go to SMK DJ.
hehs..Oh wells..Kepong baru nearer to where i'd be staying.
DJ is like WHOA! So jauhhhh...hehhss...K larhs..
Enough for me. Head pain giler already.
WHOOOO~~~~ This saturday..
Harry potter 7th book is out!
Oh guess what? My brothers just HAD to spoil the book for me.=.=
They ran down after reading some spoilers on the internet..
and totally ruined it. Zzz!!!! Okay..SO i shall ruin it for u. =D
COmeee onnn.. I KNOW U CANT RESIST!!
U JUST SOO WANNA KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN..=D
Okay lar..I wont lar.. Joking lar..I where go to Bad onee... =)
Oh yeaaa... One more thing...

IN THE END OF THE 7TH BOOK, HERMINONE GRANGER DIES, HAGRID DIES, LORD VOLDEMORT ALSO DIES COZ HE WAS KILLED BY HARRY POTTER. =D
There u go. *grins* have a great time reading the book. xD

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment