Saturday, July 14, 2007

REPORT CARD DAY.

Hmmsh..Let me start with Wednesday.
Aka 11th of July! Wells..
11th July happens to be DADDY, Jian Ming and Pei Shuang's bday!
Stayed up till 12am..and wished daddy! =)
Gave him a huggy and a kissy! hahahahax..
After school, went to Wc's hse to suprise Jian Ming!!
Bought a cake for Jian Ming..^^
He was happy..hahaha..I'm happy his happy! =)




Yan Bin And Me! =)
*He's a great friend! *



JIAN MING! The birthday boy..=) Aww..he looks sooo happy..


He's bestest friends..=)


Da Girls and Him. =)






Me and Dear JM. =)

After that..had dance prac..
And headed home. Took out Daddy's fav cake from the fridge..
Aka. Mango Delight from Secret Recipe!
And suprised him too! hahaha..OMgosh..I'm like..
So bored of cakes at the moment..Non-stop cake,cake,cake.
Zzzz...Anywayss...

ON THURSDAY!
12th July. Did some experiment on eletricity durin science.
=.=! I kena electric shock..Syiok betul weih...
NOT.
L
oL..So anyways, After school..
Had to perform dance..then perform..blar blar..
Some pictures~!



My Bestie.


Cynthia! Xuang Xuang~~! ^^


Rachel and Me!
Finish d..rush back home..Changed.
And went to Tebrau City to watch Harry potter!
Okaay..U know what...I think harry potter..
kinda like S U C K E D. coz like..
If i were to compare the 1st movie till the 5th movie.
I would say the 5th movie is like the WORSE.
SO SHORT lor the movie..summore they cut so much stuff..
from the book..Zzz... what weiiihhh..Anyways..
It was great seeing Sue,Preetz,Anand again..=)
Then while waiting for dad, i went to the electircal section.
They were blasting techno there.bwhahahaha..
So i started shufflin..then benson and benroy joined in.
After that..the workers there..*young malay guys*
Saw and all of em gathered there..xD and then..
They suddenly joined us and started shufflin.
HAHA...Funny..very funny..lolxxx...






Yesterday, FRIDAY.
School was okay larh.
Shu Xin came over in the evening.
Night, went for CG. =)
Met up with Joanne again!
This time got to catch up more then last time..^^
After CG went yam char..bwhahahaa..
Leo lost his way and so..Joanne couldn't join us..=(
Anyhow..It was a great night!

TODAY larr..Report card day..
Went to school just now..
Zzz.. Mum was like.."Better score straight A's ah u!"
Yesssssh larrrr.....I"M TRYING. =.=!
Anyways..I'm glad that...it went quite well lar..
Coz me and Benson punya result..Improved.
So it was a quite okay day..LOL.
Okay larh..I guess after this no more online-ing for me no more.
No more bloggin and all. Till after PMR at least.
Time is passing REAL fast.
PMR is gettin nearer by the second.
"PMR not important one lar or PMR kacang putih lar"
You may say..BUT as for me..
I GOTTA SCORE 7 A's! I GOTTA SCORE STRAIGHT!
BWHAHAHA....CELINE YAP KAH MAY!
JIA YOUUUUU! *xD i'm encouraging myself..xD*
Alrights y'all! U GUYS TAKE CARE AITES?!
NEED ME! JUST giv me a call or even just a sms. =)

LOVE.HUGS.KISSES.


Apple! I miss U so much.Love u so Much! U need Me. U know what to do! =) HUGS!

KIMMY darlyn! Misss uuu sooo Muchhh larrrhs!!! xXxPurpleSugaasxXx! LoVes. =)

BOTH OF YOU! JIA YOU JIA YOU!! ^^

And to Jia Jie aka Digimon!! =)
Haha..So sweet and nice of you to blog in english just for me to read. =P
Hugs hugs! If u need be i'll be here too..^^ All the best in ur PMR too!
JIA YOUUUU~~~!!! Thanks for being an awesome friend.. ;)








And Oh yeah..=)
My Darling Brudder aka Daniel is back from Russia. =)


I look bad in the picture.But who cares.
Daniel's in the pic. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment