Friday, September 18, 2009

Like i said. So far.

so like i said in my previous entry.
I was having an awesome first day of hollies,SO FAR.
xD anyways, i went for tuition. waited for the bus.
before tht when i was crossing the road, a red mivy stopped to let me cross.
haha. felt happy. well its nt the first time. but i guess lil things like this can make me happy. haha.. and i said thank u to the lady in the car by hand gestures and she smiled back. felt nice. =) so waited for the bus. and after 30minutes.. no bus. nth.
SUDDENLY, a white mivy stopped in the middle of the road.
I SAW AH ZHONG! xD yeah. it was ah zhong. then he waved and then ciao-ed. din expect him to fetch me also. coz memang he nvr fetch me b4. nt as close to him yet. lol. then sudd he uturn and offered to fetch me to tuition! omg! =)

he was actually on his way home. but he fetched me alllllllll they way to tuition. again, i was reli reli reli happy. =D tuition was alrite.. and after tuition, it was raining. but NOT tht heavily. YET. so i walked to the bus stop with my half dead umbrella. PATHETIC umbrella. pathetic. ish. but its purple. so i still love it. aha. =P stood at the bus stop coz the seats were wet. stood there for ONE WHOLE HOUR! and no signs of any bus. AT ALL. i knew there'd be no buses anyway. BUKA PUASA TIME MAR. T_T...! waited and waited. no bus. and was sms-ing with Zhong Hao. (this is another zhong. not the one tht fetch me to tuition. hehe.) i closer with this zhong. =) so anyways, was sms-ing with him and he found out i was standing there for an hour plus and offered to fetched me! =) so he asked me to wait on the other side. the taxi stand. as i opened my umbrella to walk to the other side. my umbrella....................pathetic. it died. how? the minute i opened it.. ALL the irons that was connected to the cloth of the umbrella ditached itself.. ALL the threads that held the irons to the cloth snapped. and the cloth fell down. and my umbrella was just.. irons. =.=......... everyone at the bus stop stared.

I was like... HAH. WOW. GREAAAT. things couldn't get any worse. could they.
so i just walked to the taxi stand by holding the cloth over my head. =.=.... wht is this. ish. so waited there, still no sign of zhong hao. =( then he msged me and told me he was stuck in a massive jam. which was true. I'm SO SO SORRY. =/ it was raining, the people were going home from work, the malays were buka-ing puasa.. and ppl were goin to jusco for the sales. so yeah. feel bad la. he had to kena rain. go in the car. get stuck in jam. AND he had a plan with his friends but coz he was stuck in a jam and was late.. he canceled it. =( Sorrrrrrrrry wei. =/ so while waiting for him, an aunty suddenly talked to me.

Aunt: Was there a girl waiting here just now?
Celine: Uhh.. a girl? well, there was alot of girls tht came and left.
A: Er a girl waiting in the car?
C: *thinks* er yeah. but she left.
A: HAH?! she left?!
C: yeaaaa...
A: *takes out her cool new up to date phone*
C: *continues head banging to the music from her ipod*
A: Ah girl, u know how to use this phone anot?
C: looks*. errr... maybe?
A: how to call ar?
C: * she was in the msg part and she wanted to call.* =.=.. then i help her tekan and all and call.
A: ehehe. sry a. this is my son phone. i left mine at home. =D..
C: =) ic.

so yeah. she kept talking to me. but i went Oh.. Okay.. Yeah.. Haha. Yeah. =.=......... lame. but anyways. i reli din feel like talking. zzz. the rain got heavier and .. tho i was under the taxi stand roof.. i still got wet. I WAS WEARING MY NEW NEW DARLING PURPLE SHOES SUMMORE! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... =((( haih. sakit hati. new shoe kena rain and mud and all. =( so finally he came.. and yeah.. felt bad. coz he din go see his friends and all. so i temaned him to dinner. =) it was fun. coz we've not meet up for hmm.. maybe a month. ahaha. which is nt normal! coz we usually meet up weekly. so yeah.. had a great chat over dinner. =D we had vegetarians. lol. =P it was cool la. coz u noe, got to catch up. =] then he sent mua home.

so yes. that was my other half of the day. lol. hmm. bad and good. but i guess i'll rate today as GOOD. =) coz sometimes there are like tons of good stuff happening to us. too many till we dun realize it. and when suddenly ONE bad thing happens, it totally blocks out all the good ones and we feel like the whole day was a bad day. and start to think negative and all. i can say, GREAT. THE RAIN RUINED MY FIRST DAY OF HOLLIES! or i can think of the good stuff tht happened today and be greatful for it. and wake up tomorrow knowing its a new day and i should embrace it. ;) so yeah wei.

We dun wanna accept it, but can deny the fact that...

WE DETERMINE WHETHER WE WANNA BE HAPPY OR SAD. ;)
its the truth. hee. =D
Alrighty, i await tomorrow's awesomeness. hehe.

gonna go FRIM with a bunch of ex-form 5s. hahaha. one year older than me. its funny how i din noe most of them when they were in school last year but only know them after they graduated from high school. =P

And after FRIM i'm gonna be going to Seremban St.Marks church for a youth Rally called STOMP! ;)

i need sleep. hehe.
good night people. ! ^^
have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment