Saturday, July 04, 2009

FATE Ur Head. xD


Us during EMERGE 2007.

Just got back from AFC. =) feels so good to be back dancing with AFC.! taught them Hallelujah praise today. and did some core exercises. nyahaha. dont we just LOVE them? ;) xD xD wht abt my week? i've been bathing at 11pm since er.. tuesday coz thats when i started to choreograph a new dance for AFC. =/ i'm not gonna do this next week! =) seriously. i'll sleep earlier. hee. =D Anyways, it was really hard to start choreographing the dance. u know.. tho we dancers have choreo quite a few dances.. starting and choreography is NEVER easy! unless u are those super pro people who does choreography as a job or smth! but yeah. thats a challenge in my dancing life i've yet to overcome. So i can just burn hours of my day stoning while the music repeats over and over again.. and i just cant get any ideas outta my head. completely blank.! and tht feeling really frustrates me sometimes. coz ur wasting ur time. and ur not getting anything done. u get wht i mean? yeah. so.. tuesday.. wednesday.. was really.. trying my best to get this done asap. coz i'm slightly more free compared to previous weeks. so yeah. better make use of my time right? =D so yeah man. With the help of God i've managed to get half of the song done. yayy~! =D

so i managed to show my choreography to AFC peeps today. and with a sigh of relief.. THEY LIKED IT! =) haha.. woot~! honestly? before i danced for them.. i kept questioning myself like.. "Is my dance good enough?" " i think my choreo quite noob" "my choreo not good enough" and stuffs like those. i wasn't confident la. =P but i feel better now! their words and reaction when i was dancing and after i danced really encouraged me! =) tho when i choreo, i always realize how i'm not growing enough in my dancing life. my dance style.. and all that. i really need to improve in sense of style.. and flowy-ness and modern hip hop and stuffs. my vocabulary in dance. i wanna dance so much better than i am now. i wanna go for classes.! but that'll have to wait till after my SPM. :( Anyways, i've yet another half of the song to get done. jia you me! =)

So yes. i will start teaching my choreography next friday. ;)
LYDIA MILLER. :)
see u there. 8pm. =)

sides that.. the interesting thing abt my week...
hahahaha.. the coincidential happenings.. tht related to my dream..
talking abt tht. chua chi wing and yap kok sime..!
u both too much la you! xD
Chi wing u better have changed tht sentence of yours. PFft!

ahh really tired now.
school.tuition.AFC.home.
oh yeah. there was a new guy in AFC today.
a guy from scotland. Connal is the name.
and guess how he found out abt us?
Through our website! omg! not bad yeah? ;)
popular jugak blog itu. haha. ;)
Okay man. i'm gonna crash in my bed now.
Jogging later. 7am! O.O
Sleep sleep sleep. =)

"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of Good"
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment