Friday, November 02, 2007

U ain't cool boy

C'monnn.. Some guys try SO hard to be bad..
just coz they think they'll be cool..
Cool my arse. =P Bleh. U wannabes make me LOL. xD


ANYWAYS...

My day was aite.
Me and siti was going crazy towards the end of the day..
Yeaah.. i think we did. xD haha..
I just felt soooo panas the whole day..
especially when i wear black. hwaaahhh..
the heat! like.. all trap.. =.=

Everyday.. thinking of wht to eat for lunch..
and dinner.. gives me a headache lar..
i really dunno wht to eat..
I dun wanna eat Nasi Lemak anymore....... =(
Sniffx.. coz its the cheapest thing there..
and and.. i only get RM5 for lunch and dinner..
evday.. so.. i'm like working in tebrau city..
all food ex de.. =( huhu.. so if i dun wanna eat nasi lemak..
i eat.......... bread. =.=........
i dun wannnnnnnnnnnnnn! sobs........

aih.. better than starving i guess. =X
I OFF DAY TMR. AW YEAAAAAAH! I AM sooooooooooooo gonna go tebrau city with mummy tmr and window shop to see wht i wanna shop on when i get my pay. MWAHAHA.. and i wanna watch STAR DUST. YEAH baby! whee heeee~! i'm so hyper.. mwhahahahaha..
OH YA! APPLE!!!!! wait.. maybe she din hear me.. APPLE!!!
I SO totally found Red Jeans that HE dreams abt k! it exist lar! i told u so! =P
AND! Heyy.. Must read this everyone! although it may not involve u. =P Heyy to those who have been calling me evryday.. or many many times a week.. Dont Terasa that ur ruining my life lar alamak.. Weii.. I working mar.. then sometimes u call at wrong times i'm not able to pick up.. and i cant use my phone during work.. so so.. I'm sorry if i cant pick up! =( dun feel tht way ler.. T_T okayy?
Well..thats all for today. I'm gonna enjoy like crazy tmr. mwahaha. I love. My Life. =)
PS: Thx for the care and being such a sweetheart all the time. =)
BTW! I gotta make a correction to my previous post.
Some people dont change.. AT ALL..
Well.. some ppl change from bad to good.
some people change from bad to Wow do u suck. =P
Yeah. I'm talking bout u.
Yeah you.
(no! not u.. a certain 'you' lar. Pls dun perasan. =D )
Some things happen for a reason.
u ask why?
Coz...
ITS JUST MEANT TO BE THT WAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment