Saturday, November 03, 2007

SHOPPING WITH MUMMY!

Today i went shopping with mummy! Whoooo! WhooHooooo~!!!!! Aw yeaaaah! woooot~! xD ok lar.. i stop. hehe.. =X ANYWAYS it was a superrrrrrbbbbb day! Went at about 2pm. and before we knew it .. it was 8pm. =.= so fast. Bwahahahaha.. I bought a few stuffs. xD. few. =P Few lar.. really.. seriously.. =P hahahahaha...Ok.. I mean. SERIOUSLY.. few. ^^ LOL whtever lar.. hahaha.. We went shopping from handbags to clothes to shoes to food..? ya food. hahaa.. I think i'm gettin addicted to popcorn. oh no. =/ OH YA. Since i started working in Quiks and Roxy. I've been brain washed to buy Branded stuffs which obviously cost a bom. Huhu... T_T i mean.. they din force me to do so.. But like.. u work evday.. slowly by slowly u get brain wash. and and.. i shop also lil stuffs but then.. so damn ex. =( Like.. i go to MNG.. or i go Quiks and spend rm200...... T_T............ BUT.... TODAY! I've come back to my normal brain.. MWAHAHAH.. how to get good stuffs for cheap pirce. xD not to say cheap lar. Reasonable. ;) it's like.. i FINALLY know how to buy good stuffs for reasonable price again.. hahaa.. because right.. in Roxy even a normal shirt cost abt 100 or 200.. Duh.. its roxy.. so when i go other place like MNG or PADINI and see a plain t-shirt for 49 bucks i'm like.. OMG thats cheap! padahal.. its soo NOT. aih.. i was blind but now i see. :D bwhahaahhaah.. Thanks to mummy. I LOVE YOU!

The clothes we were in at first.. haha.. =P


Ka booom! change baju d.. its MAGIC! haha.. =P


She too pretty edy.. Gotta look at her.. =) how gorgeous.. =D DUN U AGREE? *eyy..must agree ar. =P*

Sings~ Baby where you get ur body from, tell me where u get ur body from,baby where u get ur body from, I got it from my mama, i got it from my mama xD!!!!! Everyone surely goin.. =.='''' ROFL. (btw.. i just realised this. even our fingers are placed the same. Mann.. Like mother like daughter. xD )

Thanks for the wonderful day mummy.
I love you. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment